Why is SPC more important than any other metric?

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
What reason? We are running like it’s still a recession. When another one hits, this company will be in trouble. You can only squeeze some tits so far.
Front to back. Floor to ceiling packed. Can’t even fit it all in most days. Then you get done at 8 pm
After busting your balls all day you got some new stupidvisor the next morning asking you why you were an hour and a half over.
It’s a recipe for disaster....

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
Front to back. Floor to ceiling packed. Can’t even fit it all in most days. Then you get done at 8 pm
After busting your balls all day you got some new stupidvisor the next morning asking you why you were an hour and a half over.
It’s a recipe for disaster....
And they shuttle the irregs out to us before we are done our airs. It’s like, Yo Mo! It still doesn’t :censored2:ing fit! Then the shuttle drivers sit around and work seven hours anyway. They send them out without a board!?!?!?! I mean wtf? Coulda ran two or three extra routes.

Maple Grove MN Driver

Cocaine Mang!
I can remember days when my center was .5 SPC under the required SPC for that day.
They would cut at least 1 but as many 3 cars and be 4 to 5 SPC over the required SPC.

Just silly

And they shuttle the irregs out to us before we are done our airs. It’s like, Yo Mo! It still doesn’t :censored2:ing fit! Then the shuttle drivers sit around and work seven hours anyway. They send them out without a board!?!?!?! I mean wtf? Coulda ran two or three extra routes.
They don't want to pay them ground rate, it's cheaper to pay you overtime...

Turdferguson

Just a turd

No board doesn't count against center numbers. They used me like that during peak a couple of years ago. I was getting cussed out left and right by drivers. My feelings were getting hurt

542thruNthru

Why is SPC the most important metric a Center Manager must meet?

Where do the IE clowns pulls those numbers from? Their bums?

ShadowyFlawlessKawala.gif