Why Now???

"Protect the shield". Probably the mantra for employing HR. Defer, deflect, and lie.
I will do my job but this is not another average day at the office. The supervisors are afraid to even go out on the road . If we are short on people they leave the route sit.

I really don't have the words to describe this situation.

Disappointment is an understatement.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
I will do my job but this is not another average day at the office. The supervisors are afraid to even go out on the road . If we are short on people they leave the route sit.

I really don't have the words to describe this situation.

Disappointment is an understatement.
They're still training new feeder drivers here. So much for social distancing.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
Suddenly we are now obsessed with the cleanliness of UPS's buildings and fleet.

....and for good reason.

But seriously, why did we let them slide up until a pandemic emerged???

It gets even better;

Now all of the sudden, these (well known) TDU pukes are coming out of the woodwork.

They didn't have the "juice" or guts to do anything prior to this....

90429254_2961632933858033_1761124354445279232_o.jpg

‘Terrified’ Package Delivery Employees Are Going to Work Sick

@Bubblehead

Never let a good crisis.... go to waste ?

-Bug-

UPSER1987

Management better start acting like people at a time like this or you may be the only people left to deliver. You don't know how nervous some of these guys are

I agree with your statement. What I don’t believe in is blaming others for ones own self care. No company can be a watchdog for 100% of its employees 24/7. Everyone coming out about hygiene now when employees have forever :censored2:, piss on restroom floors and treat package cars like trash cans because some else cleans after them is laughable.

I agree with your statement. What I don’t believe in is blaming others for ones own self care. No company can be a watchdog for 100% of its employees 24/7. Everyone coming out about hygiene now when employees have forever :censored2:, piss on restroom floors and treat package cars like trash cans because some else cleans after them is laughable.
Both sides need to work together right now in order for this company to survive.
You need to lead by example.
Locking yourselves in the office spooks the younger drivers. Many are talking about self quarantining.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
It gets even better;

Now all of the sudden, these (well known) TDU pukes are coming out of the woodwork.

They didn't have the "juice" or guts to do anything prior to this....

90429254_2961632933858033_1761124354445279232_o.jpg

‘Terrified’ Package Delivery Employees Are Going to Work Sick

@Bubblehead

Never let a good crisis.... go to waste ?

-Bug-

That’s rich the teamsters haven’t done a damn thing

So, it takes “The TDU pukes” to call UPS out

This is just one of the reasons the Teamsters are a joke

UPSER1987

Both sides need to work together right now in order for this company to survive.
You need to lead by example.
Locking yourselves in the office spooks the younger drivers. Many are talking about self quarantining.

Ok if you take your example of leadership by example, let’s take that a step further. UPS and other companies are only reacting to the circumstances surrounding them. The real lack of leadership starts with the idiot president who basically locked himself in a (safe) office and called this whole thing a hoax is only now doing very little 3 months late. Anyone who voted or votes for this maroon is an uneducated buffoon.

Last edited:
Ok if you take your example of leadership by example, let’s take that a step further. UPS and other companies are only reacting to the circumstances surrounding them. The real lack of leadership starts with the idiot president who basically locked himself in a (safe) office and called this whole thing a hoax is only now doing very little 3 months late. Anyone who voted or votes for this maroon is an uneducated buffoon.
I'm not taking about politics right now, I'm taking about our company.

Lots of people are depending on us right now. That is why I will be at work tomorrow, to lead by example. I could say do this or do that but it doesn't mean I damn thing if I don't show up for work.

Boywondr

The truth never changes.
Shouldve voted for the witch that left (and watched) Americans get butchered in a foreign country when she and her loser boss had the power to save them...and many other people butchered by Obama's buddies, the peaceful muslims.