Why Now???

Shouldve voted for the witch that left (and watched) Americans get butchered in a foreign country when she and her loser boss had the power to save them...and many other people butchered by Obama's buddies, the peaceful muslims.

This was before Trump flew in Saudi terrorists and scattered them throughout our military. See Pensacola shooting. So you won’t vote for Trump now! MAGA

Boywondr

The truth never changes.
You seem like a real company guy. UPS sho uld lower all employee pay to accommodate the lack of business. How’s that sound?
99A9D208-E05F-4AB5-95EA-6DC39FF168A0.gif

Does your mom and dad know that you're on their computer?

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
It gets even better;

Now all of the sudden, these (well known) TDU pukes are coming out of the woodwork.

They didn't have the "juice" or guts to do anything prior to this....

90429254_2961632933858033_1761124354445279232_o.jpg

‘Terrified’ Package Delivery Employees Are Going to Work Sick

@Bubblehead

Never let a good crisis.... go to waste ?

-Bug-
These are the types of stories that make UPS sit up and take notice.

UPS drivers worry company’s coronavirus precautions aren't enough

San Diego-area UPS worker contracts coronavirus, company officials say

UPS workers say company isn't doing enough to protect them from COVID-19

UPS Workers Report That UPS' Coronavirus Preparations Are Woefully Inadequate Or Nonexistent UPDATED

....and I am really not concerned with who draws their attention to it or how.

The Company absolutely hates bad press and will react to it.
If only 60 Minutes would take notice?

In my honest opinion taking it to the streets through the media is the Union's most effective tool right now, as the grievance procedure simply moves far too slow to effectuate the immediate results required during this unprecedented and historic pandemic.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
But seriously folks, the intent of this thread was to ask if we are going to use the momentum created by this crisis to force UPS to maintain their buildings and fleet at the level required contractually....

....or go back to turning a blind eye to the filth we are asked to work in daily in far too many instances???

UPSER1987

But seriously folks, the intent of this thread was to ask if we are going to use the momentum created by this crisis to force UPS to maintain their buildings and fleet at the level required contractually....

....or go back to turning a blind eye to the filth we are asked to work in daily in far too many instances???

I believe employees will still :censored2: and piss on the floor. No wage rate can fix dumb. Wave a dollar in front of folks and they forget everything else. This is a flavor of the month for employees.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
I believe employees will still :censored2: and piss on the floor. No wage rate can fix dumb. Wave a dollar in front of folks and they forget everything else. This is a flavor of the month for employees.
Then do something about it, instead of allowing it?
Getting rid of bonus would be a good start, if you think it's about "waving a dollar".

Cracks me up when a managers pretend they can't change something they really don't care to.

I remember walking under overhead doors for 20 years, until UPS decided we can't.
Amazing how within weeks, nobody did it anymore?

Nothing happens repeatedly in your operation unless you want it to, or are you really just that impotent?

UPSER1987

Then do something about it, instead of allowing it?
Getting rid of bonus would be a good start, if you think it's about "waving a dollar".

Cracks me up when a managers pretend they can't change something they really don't care to.

I remember walking under overhead doors for 20 years, until UPS decided we can't.
Amazing how within weeks, nobody did it anymore?

Nothing happens repeatedly in your operation unless you want it to, or are you really just that impotent?

So are you volunteering your services to make sure employees don’t :censored2: on the floor? I guess you really don’t care. Society has already decided we can’t. Should we make it a method you regurgitate annually like the overhead doors? We are talking about stupid stuff here ....again, clean your own house and no one else has to. The incessant whining about basic self care is laughable.