Why were you so overallowed?

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
Before we begin talking I’d like to have a Steward present.

How do you "reasonably contemplate disciplinary action" without hearing what they

have to say ? I don't blame you for your decision. (knowing UPS)

What could be a casual conversation.... turns into something they will document.

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
How do you "reasonably contemplate disciplinary action" without hearing what they

have to say ? I don't blame you for your decision. (knowing UPS)

What could be a casual conversation.... turns into something they will document.

The Reason I ALWAYS "reasonably contemplate disciplinary action" any time they want to talk to me is because if they are wanting to talk to me they have some sort of plan to try and harass and intimidate me,or they are on a Fishing Expedition. They created this environment, I simply live in it

UPSjedi41

The Reason I ALWAYS "reasonably contemplate disciplinary action" any time they want to talk to me is because if they are wanting to talk to me they have some sort of plan to try and harass and intimidate me,or they are on a Fishing Expedition. They created this environment, I simply live in it

I have told all the newer drivers that if it’s important enough to go into the office it’s important enough to have a Steward.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt

Just to follow up on this....

Always ask:

"Is anyone attempting to electronically record this conversation ?"

You want an affirmative response from everyone in the room.

-Bug-