Wild speculation

Coldworld

60 months and counting
"Gangstas" carry Lorcins, or Hi-Points. AR's and Glocks are a bit too expensive to be used as throw-down pieces.
Nothing wrong with a 120 dollar hipoint..gotta start somewhere..lol. Where do you even purchase a hipoint firearm; I have never seen one at the dozen or so gun shops that I have been to in the last 20 years or so.

Mugarolla

Light 'em up!
Nothing wrong with a 120 dollar hipoint..gotta start somewhere..lol. Where do you even purchase a hipoint firearm; I have never seen one at the dozen or so gun shops that I have been to in the last 20 years or so.
Most will not sell them. Some ranges forbid them.

Took my CCW class years ago and the instructor said that if anyone brought a Hipoint, they could not use it.

I have one and when I fire it, I have no idea where the bullet went.

I'm pretty good with pistols. I can group shots within 1 inch with my Glock 17, S&W 5906, Colt 1911 plus a few more at 25 yards.

When I shoot the Hipoint, I cannot find the bullet.

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
when Hillary gets in the first thing she is going to do is confiscate most of your 401k nd IRAs and redistribute the wealth to the have nots.

the expected event is going to be civil war. an uprising of what is left of the middle class.
Yet Chris Christie has a plan to cut SSI benefits to those making over 80k.