Wild speculation

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
it will be easy for Hillary to get our guns. all they have to do is freeze your bank account until you turn them in. they are already freezing bank accounts in California for late DMV fees. google that if you don't believe me.

clean hairy

If we want really wild speculation, the company admitting Orion is a flop and they are throwing it in the garbage?
Nah, that would never happen.
If Managment was running the Titanic, they woulda denied it was sinking, they woulda just claimed it was a small water leak.

baklava

I don’t work at UPS anymore.
Occam's razor; UPS is hiring because they're expecting an increase in volume.

The wild speculation part; we're giving an even bigger discount to Amazon in order to hurt the competition. Margins will be even thinner which is why UPS has been pushing productivity so hard lately.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
If they raised the cap so that guys like Mitt paid the same rate we do, there'd be no reason to cap us at 80k. That's unlikely to happen tho.
The cap is much lower than "guys like mitt". Many feeder drivers likely max their SS contribution.

The government "borrowing" from SS and never paying back is the problem.

box_beeyotch

If you're going to put one in the chamber you may as well load the rest of the holes...
unless there is only one burglar and you're a pretty good shot in the dark.
Let me rephrase, one in the chamber with a full clip. I live in a pretty rough city, too much more information would give it away.

Mugarolla

Light 'em up!
it will be easy for Hillary to get our guns. all they have to do is freeze your bank account until you turn them in. they are already freezing bank accounts in California for late DMV fees. google that if you don't believe me.
It's not that easy. California is a little different. You owe the state money. Just like alimony. A judge can garnish your check or freeze your bank accounts.

The House and Senate will never go along with her to enact a law. They already found out that it is political suicide when Obama tried it. You had some far, far left wing anti-gun Democrats that would not vote for it. They knew it was the end of their career.

Can she do an executive order? Yes

Result...Impeachment.