Wild speculation

clean hairy

Consider if Hillary is elected, that puts Mr. Bill back in the White House.
Do we really want Mr Bill back in the White House, even if it is just as the first guy?

box_beeyotch

Do we really want Mr Bill back in the White House, even if it is just as the first guy?

Does it really matter in the end? They all suck and don't give a crap about any of us. One takes care of freeloaders and the other takes our money to give to the wealthy. Politics is pure BS.

rod

Retired 22 years

Maybe if elected (god forbid) Hilary will hire nothing but male interns this time. I bet that would piss Bill off

rod

Retired 22 years
Does it really matter in the end? They all suck and don't give a crap about any of us. One takes care of freeloaders and the other takes our money to give to the wealthy. Politics is pure BS.

Its going to be another election about voting against someone instead of actually voting for someone.

PT Car Washer

I would love to have Bill Clinton back in the White House. What part of peace and prosperity did you not like? Balanced budget, started paying back the Federal debt, low unemployment, $1/gal gasoline. Where do I vote?

baklava

I don’t work at UPS anymore.
I would love to have Bill Clinton back in the White House. What part of peace and prosperity did you not like? Balanced budget, started paying back the Federal debt, low unemployment, $1/gal gasoline. Where do I vote?

Lol, the replies to this should be fun

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
...and eliminating them for those over $200K.....I agree 100% with his proposal....
Tough call. People paid into their so called account. They should get something back. I fully expect the fact that if I saved a million (fingers crossed) I will be penalized by loss of SSI benefits eventually. The writing is on the wall.

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
You can't argue with facts. But people still try to rewrite history.
Both Clinton and Bush were liars.

Clinton lied about getting a hummer in the Oval Office, and wound up making Hillary really angry.

Bush lied about WMD in Iraq, and wound up getting a quarter of a million people killed and pushing us trillions of dollars into debt so that his Haliburton friends could get rich.

Call me weird but I prefer hummers to a quarter of a million dead people.

Overpaid Union Thug

Clinton was responsible for none of those things.
Both Clinton and Bush were liars.

Clinton lied about getting a hummer in the Oval Office, and wound up making Hillary really angry.

Bush lied about WMD in Iraq, and wound up getting a quarter of a million people killed and pushing us trillions of dollars into debt so that his Haliburton friends could get rich.

Call me weird but I prefer hummers to a quarter of a million dead people.
Bush didn't lie about WMDs. The bulk of them were moved to Syria and probably other countries too. Blame the CIA and UN for that slip up. Or Clinton and Bush Sr for not addressing it sooner. And don't ignore the fact that we didn't just invade Iraq for WMDs or Alqaeda. I can put up with mistakes. Especially when someone owns up to them. I cant put up with liers. Its a moral shortcoming that doesn't belong in the highest office of the nation.

I'll take a man who makes mistakes over the morally corrupt man any day. Regardless of how cool it sounds for the latter to get a hummer in The Oval Office.

With that said I'm so glad I can proudly say that I didn't vote for either of them.

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
whoever the Teamsters endorses I will vote for the other guy ( probably 3rd, 4th, or 5th party )

we are seriously thinking of leaving the country. the 2 party system doesn't work . we all know that but wont do anything about it.

im glad im retiring and my taxes will be close to zero and we will stop feeding the WAR machine.

Overpaid Union Thug

whoever the Teamsters endorses I will vote for the other guy ( probably 3rd, 4th, or 5th party )

we are seriously thinking of leaving the country. the 2 party system doesn't work . we all know that but wont do anything about it.

im glad im retiring and my taxes will be close to zero and we will stop feeding the WAR machine.
If we can get liberals, rinos and ultra conservatives out of the way and actually have true democrats and republicans back in the field we could get this country turned back around again. I'm not keeping my fingers crossed though.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.

I said in this thread or maybe another one that I'm seriously considering retiring to another country.