Will anyone ever be held accountable for the needle and the damage done ?

TheDudeAbides92

My mother mentioned last night that a girl I went to high school with who's in her mid 30s is having issues with a blood clot that she allegedly got “sneezing” too hard. I'm like no you’d be a fool to believe that it's the shots

Excuse me for saying so but prior to 2021 and the roll out of this garbage I rarely if ever heard of young people dealing with these sorts of issues. Now I hear about it constantly.

It grieves me that so many people were forced into this against their will and are now dealing with health issues or in many cases they died. Will anyone ever have to answer for this crime against humanity ? How long can the medical community see no evil hear no evil speak no evil ?

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
My mother mentioned last night that a girl I went to high school with who's in her mid 30s is having issues with a blood clot that she allegedly got “sneezing” too hard. I'm like no you’d be a fool to believe that it's the shots

Excuse me for saying so but prior to 2021 and the roll out of this garbage I rarely if ever heard of young people dealing with these sorts of issues. Now I hear about it constantly.

It grieves me that so many people were forced into this against their will and are now dealing with health issues or in many cases they died. Will anyone ever have to answer for this crime against humanity ? How long can the medical community see no evil hear no evil speak no evil ?
A38D5873-916F-419B-A53F-844B50E6F75F.gif

Babagounj

Strength through joy

This is something I don't have to worry about.
Still unvacced.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns

Go work in a doctor's office, you will see clot issues all the time. Clots are a risk factor for woman on birth control.

TheDudeAbides92

Go work in a doctor's office, you will see clot issues all the time. Clots are a risk factor for woman on birth control.
Well that’s all well and good but these injections ARE birth control. That’s one of the main things they were designed for

“With abortions and vaccines we will reduce the global population” says klaus Schwab

qdg2

No one was forced against their will......where exactly was this done?....in America now....not China.

We still have a choice and then also.

You said against their will.......don't add....."but they would have lost their jobs etc".....always get another. Or die or whatever.

Say, where did you get your medical training? Serious question.

It can be foolish to reach unrelated, unconnected conclusions.......

TheDudeAbides92

No one was forced against their will......where exactly was this done?....in America now....not China.

We still have a choice and then also.

You said against their will.......don't add....."but they would have lost their jobs etc".....always get another. Or die or whatever.

Say, where did you get your medical training? Serious question.

It can be foolish to reach unrelated, unconnected conclusions.......
Well that’s not a legitimate position you can always get another job. If the boss says to a woman (or a man for that matter) have sex with me or you lose your job that’s technically rape there’s no consent in that scenario. Doesn’t matter if you can get another job it’s irrelevant

Most people didn’t take the CONvid vax for any medical reason they were doing it for fear of losing something if they didn’t (job, access to events like concerts sports etc, societal peer pressure and so on)

People never should’ve been in the position to be fired over something that made absolutely no positive difference whatsoever for those who were conned into getting it and was approved for emergency use only (EUA)

But according to you it’s not force unless government officials are actually dragging people to jail and I should be thankful that wasn’t the case. I actually would prefer that because then people would fight

Last edited:

qdg2

Well that’s not a legitimate position you can always get another job. If the boss says to a woman (or a man for that matter) have sex with me or you lose your job that’s technically rape there’s no consent in that scenario. Doesn’t matter if you can get another job it’s irrelevant

Most people didn’t take the CONvid vax for any medical reason they were doing it for fear of losing something if they didn’t (job, access to events like concerts sports etc, societal peer pressure and so on)

People never should’ve been in the position to be fired over something that made absolutely no positive difference whatsoever for those who were conned into getting it and was approved for emergency use only (EUA)

But according to you it’s not force unless government officials are actually dragging people to jail and I should be thankful that wasn’t the case. I actually would prefer that because then people would fight
You always have a choice....to fight or flight. Always.

There's always a "legitimate" position. It may not be the best or what YOU want.....

"People should have never..."

Hey man...go fight. There are about 150,000,000 against you.....to start....BTW, your beef is with the Democrats who voted for Democrats....start there.

BTW, it's all relevant.

PT Car Washer

Myself and my family didn't get vaccinated because we were afraid of losing our jobs but we were afraid of losing our health. You can say it was a con job all you want but guess who was president and started the vaccination program? Yeah trump himself who almost died except for extraordinary experimental procedures and endorsed all being vaccinated against COVID.

vantexan

Myself and my family didn't get vaccinated because we were afraid of losing our jobs but we were afraid of losing our health. You can say it was a con job all you want but guess who was president and started the vaccination program? Yeah trump himself who almost died except for extraordinary experimental procedures and endorsed all being vaccinated against COVID.
At last. Thank the good Lord Trump was there for you.

TheDudeAbides92

Well I’ve been very clear that trump doing that was unforgivable for me along with the rest of the scamdemic BS. I don’t give him a pass for it like most

TheDudeAbides92

You always have a choice....to fight or flight. Always.

There's always a "legitimate" position. It may not be the best or what YOU want.....

"People should have never..."

Hey man...go fight. There are about 150,000,000 against you.....to start....BTW, your beef is with the Democrats who voted for Democrats....start there.

BTW, it's all relevant.
150? that leaves another 200 million armed and dangerous. Everyone who took the shots is at risk it’s a ticking time bomb and the more they took the worse off they’re gonna be