Will anyone ever be held accountable for the needle and the damage done ?

TheDudeAbides92

Where did you get your medical training? Serious question.
The medical system is completely corrupt and politicized. What the hell do they do other than push drugs as ordered by their masters? Serious question. They’re drug pushers no different than the ones on the street. They’re a cartel

I don’t have any medical “training” which really amounts to just brainwashing. But even a blind man can see which way the wind blows now. The medical community has completely disgraced themselves since 2020 and many people will never trust them again, and with good reason

What criminal medical training do you have? A degree from the Mengele school of experimentation ?

Last edited:

TheDudeAbides92

There’s only one thing you have to do to be a doctor today and that’s follow orders. If you actually respect human lives and want to help people then you need not apply. This goes for many other institutions and that’s why they’re in the toilet

How’s that opioid “crisis” that the drug companies along with their minion doctors created by getting people addicted to them

TheDudeAbides92

Trust the doctors everyone! the same ones that say men can have a vagina and women can have a prick they cannot be questioned. Same ones who profit off the murder of the unborn while they deny the fact it’s a human life. All the scientists agree !

Thank God for the fact I have no medical training I wouldn’t be able to live with myself

Last edited:

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
The medical system is completely corrupt and politicized. What the hell do they do other than push drugs as ordered by their masters? Serious question. They’re drug pushers no different than the ones on the street. They’re a cartel

I don’t have any medical “training” which really amounts to just brainwashing. But even a blind man can see which way the wind blows now. The medical community has completely disgraced themselves since 2020 and many people will never trust them again, and with good reason

What criminal medical training do you have? A degree from the Mengele school of experimentation ?

Yo dog how’s it hangin? Speaking of meds have you had yours today? you seem more agitated than usual

TheDudeAbides92

Yo dog how’s it hangin? Speaking of meds have you had yours today? you seem more agitated than usual
Well I’ll tell you one thing. There’s no reason to have faith in the vaccine other than blind faith at this point. And those denying the harm that it’s done are doing so willingly

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Well I’ll tell you one thing. There’s no reason to have faith in the vaccine other than blind faith at this point. And those denying the harm that it’s done are doing so willingly
52209F23-A961-4C0D-B5B3-B79586A76248.gif

rod

Retired 22 years
My mother mentioned last night that a girl I went to high school with who's in her mid 30s is having issues with a blood clot that she allegedly got “sneezing” too hard. I'm like no you’d be a fool to believe that it's the shots

Excuse me for saying so but prior to 2021 and the roll out of this garbage I rarely if ever heard of young people dealing with these sorts of issues. Now I hear about it constantly.

It grieves me that so many people were forced into this against their will and are now dealing with health issues or in many cases they died. Will anyone ever have to answer for this crime against humanity ? How long can the medical community see no evil hear no evil speak no evil ?
Your mother lies

Thebrownblob

Myself and my family didn't get vaccinated because we were afraid of losing our jobs but we were afraid of losing our health. You can say it was a con job all you want but guess who was president and started the vaccination program? Yeah trump himself who almost died except for extraordinary experimental procedures and endorsed all being vaccinated against COVID.
I guess in a certain way, I’m the father of the vaccine because I was the one that pushed it. To get it done in less than nine months was a miracle.” - Donald J Trump, April 29th 2021

I hope everyone remembers when they're getting the COVID-19 Vaccine, that if I wasn’t President, you wouldn’t be getting that beautiful 'shot' for 5 years, at best,
and probably wouldn't be getting it at all. I hope everyone remembers!" — Donald J Trump, February 28th 2021

oldngray

nowhere special
I guess in a certain way, I’m the father of the vaccine because I was the one that pushed it. To get it done in less than nine months was a miracle.” - Donald J Trump, April 29th 2021

I hope everyone remembers when they're getting the COVID-19 Vaccine, that if I wasn’t President, you wouldn’t be getting that beautiful 'shot' for 5 years, at best,
and probably wouldn't be getting it at all. I hope everyone remembers!" — Donald J Trump, February 28th 2021
Trump still got criticized for not getting a vaccine even quicker. At least he didn't try to force everyone to take it. A questionable vaccine that should probably only be for high risk people who choose to take it and were informed of risks and possible side effects.

qdg2

OOOOOOOKKKKKKKKKKK.

Say, when you get that appendicitis.........or need stitches......

OMG.

Friend......life expectancy used to be about 30. Think hard about that.

What's funny....I have long covid....I have no smell or taste(this was before I got vaccinated). My Doctor has no idea if I'll ever get it back. I would(do) trust him with my life.

I sure hope your hateful bitterness doesn't cost you your life....or someone you love.

Thebrownblob

OOOOOOOKKKKKKKKKKK.

Say, when you get that appendicitis.........or need stitches......

OMG.

Friend......life expectancy used to be about 30. Think hard about that.

What's funny....I have long covid....I have no smell or taste(this was before I got vaccinated). My Doctor has no idea if I'll ever get it back. I would(do) trust him with my life.

I sure hope your hateful bitterness doesn't cost you your life....or someone you love.
He’s banned

Commercial Inside Release

I have no smell or taste

Took 6 months+ to get sense of smell back and sinus close to normal.
Took 9-10 months to get taste back (I believe it is related to sinuses.)

You'll figure it out when your sense of taste is back to normal, because suddenly everything will taste great. You'll think you are the best cook, ever...

qdg2

Took 6 months+ to get sense of smell back and sinus close to normal.
Took 9-10 months to get taste back (I believe it is related to sinuses.)

You'll figure it out when your sense of taste is back to normal, because suddenly everything will taste great. You'll think you are the best cook, ever...
I sure hope so. I just sort of have to "remember" what stuff tastes like. I hate cigarette smoke but don't even notice it anywhere anymore. I just sort of get through my meals......

I love the smell of avgas and two stroke castor motorcycle oil. Both are pretty potent......I can't smell either.

I hope my home doesn't catch fire.....I'd never smell the smoke.

Yolo

Smart people like me...looked the enemy right...in the eye...AND said No....to the VACCINE...PUREBLOODS REPRESENT!