Will Hall distance himself from Hoffa as 2016 gets closer

I understand that. but at the same time,the union lost alot of power!

UPS knows it, and will keep pushing us harder. and more concessions in future contracts.
They are pushing me as well. I do about 75 stops a day and am compensated at 140k. I just lived up a prescription for my wife who has the flu. Five bucks when it used to be about 2.50. Do you think this bothers me? It does a little but compared to others I live like a (friend) in place of the (r) rucking king. I drive union made cars and do t go to walmart. I try to buy union made. I do my part. I'm involved heavily in union politics and I think your way of thinking should be rethought. We all can lose touch and I think you may have. You can take this as the ultimate disrespect or try a look at it from outside the box. Compare yourself to others that do a job that requires no education and you are at the top. This country (meaning the majority) doesn't like that you have what you have anymore. Think about it.

Do the partimers get compensated that? Are there not more partimers making unlivable wages then fulltimers? {edited}
We have hired 36 full time drivers this year in my building alone. A bunch with 6 months seniority. It took me a whole lot longer that that brother. I don't feel a thing. Move up and make it a career or take what it is. A part time job.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mr. Bojangles forgot that the Teamster loading his truck doesn't make what he makes. But more so that over 50% of UPSers are part time making a horrible wage. But his {edited} only thinks about himself.
You forget I was in that position and I rose to a lot better spot. It wasn't hard at all to get there.

Last edited by a moderator:
They are pushing me as well. I do about 75 stops a day and am compensated at 140k. I just lived up a prescription for my wife who has the flu. Five bucks when it used to be about 2.50. Do you think this bothers me? It does a little but compared to others I live like a (friend) in place of the (r) rucking king. I drive union made cars and do t go to walmart. I try to buy union made. I do my part. I'm involved heavily in union politics and I think your way of thinking should be rethought. We all can lose touch and I think you may have. You can take this as the ultimate disrespect or try a look at it from outside the box. Compare yourself to others that do a job that requires no education and you are at the top. This country (meaning the majority) doesn't like that you have what you have anymore. Think about it.
I know what we have. record profits,no reason to lose It.

But I am not getting my moneys worth,from the union!...period.

Wht do I pay into a strike fund,that they will never call?

We got sold out. agree,disagree...whatever.

We do not work for the union,they work for us.

Unfortunately,they act like our congress.

:censored2:in :censored2:in bull:censored2:.

Stonefish

I know what we have. record profits,no reason to lose It.

But I am not getting my moneys worth,from the union!...period.

Wht do I pay into a strike fund,that they will never call?

We got sold out. agree,disagree...whatever.

We do not work for the union,they work for us.

Unfortunately,they act like our congress.

:censored2:in :censored2:in bull:censored2:.
Stop it. You can't still be mad after all these months Pooky Bear

By The Book

I don't think Hall will distance himself as 2016 gets closer. I think he will be rewarded for his current contributions well and will stay put. I hope somehow the membership gets involved to the point there are proposal meetings(mandatory) by all locals, so all members can voice their opinions. If the low voter turnout continues, why should the union worry about us. Read the new contract, and go to a meeting. If you want to change things, you can't keep waiting for the next guy., it starts with you!

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Upsers who cry about being compensated between 100,000 and 145,000 in wages and benefits make unions look bad as a whole.

My problem is the teamsters don't need to be using my money from ups to subsidize other teamsters pension and healthcare.

With all the money ups gives the union if it all just went to us we would pay nothing for insurance ever and our pension would be huge.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

My problem is the teamsters don't need to be using my money from ups to subsidize other teamsters pension and healthcare.

With all the money ups gives the union if it all just went to us we would pay nothing for insurance ever and our pension would be huge.

...which is why I would love for them to buy us out of our pension fund...