Will There Be Violence on November 9th?

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
I expect impeachment or this schmuck will be assassinated at his inauguration.

This. I have zero respect for Trump because he has zero integrity. I fully expect Pence to become President at some point. While I totally disagree with Mr. Pence, at least he appears to be a man of some integrity.

Sportello

I expect impeachment or this schmuck will be assassinated at his inauguration.
People in the know say that Trump will be impeached, and it will be by the Republican establishment. Pence is a guy the establishment can get behind, bigly.

Pence can get behind the agenda, Trump is a loose cannon.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
I find it ironic that pre-election the Left said many times that Trump supporters would never accept hillary as the winner.
But now post election we find out that it is the Left who can not accept Trump's victory .
So they cry like little children an demand that things get changed to their way or else .
The irony is that they don't understand that they are just puppets in George Soro's master plan.
He paid people to go to Trump rallies to commit violence so the MSM could show the world just how ugly Trump supporters were.
Big failure.
And now he is doing it again.
At those protests just where did those premade signs come from ?
Thin air ?
No, all this was planned out months ago.

rickyb

This. I have zero respect for Trump because he has zero integrity. I fully expect Pence to become President at some point. While I totally disagree with Mr. Pence, at least he appears to be a man of some integrity.
pence is a major corporatist; he is not a man of integrity.

rickyb

I find it ironic that pre-election the Left said many times that Trump supporters would never accept hillary as the winner.
But now post election we find out that it is the Left who can not accept Trump's victory .
So they cry like little children an demand that things get changed to their way or else .
The irony is that they don't understand that they are just puppets in George Soro's master plan.
He paid people to go to Trump rallies to commit violence so the MSM could show the world just how ugly Trump supporters were.
Big failure.
And now he is doing it again.
At those protests just where did those premade signs come from ?
Thin air ?
No, all this was planned out months ago.
not everything is planned and controlled as some conspiracy theorist like to believe. things happen that are out of the establishments control; like trump winning the election.

the reason you have protests is because of trump's fascist language against mexicans, and muslims

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Yet many people believed that Obama's promise that the gov't would take care of them when they applied for the Dreamers Act is now coming back to destroy them.
They had to admit they were here illegally , submit personal information , and provide addresses .
All this info will soon be in Trump's hands .
Those programs were started by EO by obama .
Most likely to be dis-continued by Trump.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
not everything is planned and controlled as some conspiracy theorist like to believe. things happen that are out of the establishments control; like trump winning the election.

the reason you have protests is because of trump's fascist language against mexicans, and muslims
Yet many muslims and mexicans voted for Trump.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
People in the know say that Trump will be impeached, and it will be by the Republican establishment. Pence is a guy the establishment can get behind, bigly.

Pence can get behind the agenda, Trump is a loose cannon.

I agree. He has already done plenty of damage. His potential Cabinet selections are pretty scary.

newfie

what exactly is facist about his statements. Cuba and Mexico are known to empty out their jails and send them to us as refugee's and immigrants.

so when Trump points this fact out its not facism its a real statement about real things that happen.

The problem with the protests is leftist like yourself live in your leftist worlds. you make these outrageous statements where you use terms like Nazi and facism and none of your leftist buddies challenge your ridiculous statements. You then attempt to speak the same way with sane people in a sane world where you are immediately rejected. The protests start because your world suddenly gets confusing. your marching but there is no solution because its a request for you to be allowed to have your way . No one ever taught you that you don't always get your way. So you march with no end in sight.

So try taking a different path. take an actual trump quote not a made up paraphrased one and tell us why you object to it. Don't use bull:censored2: words like Nazi or Facism. Don't use a crutch like Chris Hedges speak with your own thoughts and your own well thought out opinion and lets see if you can hang in the real world.

Gear

Parts on Order
Somewhere out there are the tapes of Trump uttering the N word, evidence of an underage rape, or illegal financial deals. Wait for it.

N word? Lol. I always wonder where some of you clowns grew up. Growing up I seen "bad" or illegal things, heard "bad" or illegal things and done "bad" or illegal things. Its what I would call normal life. Then every once in awhile someone like you says, "He probably used the N word." Like you never said :censored2: before. Do you live in he clouds with he Care Bears?