Will There Be Violence on November 9th?

Ghost in the Darkness

So, the "not a politician" you people elected is really a politician after all.

Morons.

I'm not worried about his first term before it starts, with the Senate and the House they will get plenty done. He needs to also be conscious of 2nd term votes and getting more justices in place who uphold the Constitution should any more be vacated. Trump isn't a conservative and I never confused him for one. It is nice to know that I won't have to fight a civil war to defend my 2nd Amendment rights for atleast 4 more years. The liberal cancer has been slowed with an effective shot of chemo.

P

pickup

Neither you are I are President-elect. I'm glad you think Trump is "normal". Are you wearing a white sheet or a brown shirt to the coronation of The Fuhrer II?

It's on a Friday so I'll be working and unable to attend . I think I'll be wearing a brown shirt that day.

JL 0513

Obamacare needs to be tweaked, not repealed.

The whole system is fundamentally flawed. You can't tweak it. It's thousands of pages of garbage written by academics and bureaucrats who knew very little of the actual inner workings of the industry.

Major flaw #1, forcing companies to cover people with preexisting conditions. A financial impossibility over time.

Have you ever heard of a car insurance company issuing a policy after an accident and then covering that accident? Wouldn't it be cool if my wife could buy life insurance on me after I die.

newfie

So far, Trump is walking back 3 of his biggest campaign promises.

1. Extreme vetting of Muslims....off his website and no longer mentioned.

2 Repealing Obamacare. Now he's embracing most of it.

3. Building "The Wall". Walking it back too.

So, the "not a politician" you people elected is really a politician after all.

Morons.
upload_2016-11-12_13-7-48.png

JL 0513

IMO, there will be a lot of unhappy deplorables who feel they've been wronged and need to act out. Trump, who is perhaps the most masterful demagogue in American history, has fed such a string of lies to you people that you will probably feel the need to rise-up and defend a "rigged", "unfair", and "illegal" election.

Lock and load, morons.

Opening post, LOL.

I do find it interesting that the left believes that the right would ever hold violent protests. I can't recall that ever happening. When the right protests, it is a picnic in a park and when they leave it is cleaner than it was before.

We all know what leftist protests look like. Hate, violence, and destruction as on display now.

Pretty funny stuff when people carrying "Love trumps hate" signs spew hate and burn down a city. That's love alright. And Trump is the hater?