Will the 243 and western Pennsylvania supplements be imposed

• Its over, now where is my retro check

Votes: 31 62.0%
  • Maybe in July we will see those retro checks

Votes: 21 42.0%

• Total voters

BigBrown87

If it’s brown, it’s going down
Seems everyone is posting on the supplement thread about the news that NNC is planning on imposing the 243 and western Pennsylvania supplements even with the NO votes being met. My thoughts are why even hold a vote a second time if your plan was to screw the members in these locals, why not just impose the first vote and save the hassel of putting out ballots?

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
Seems everyone is posting on the supplement thread about the news that NNC is planning on imposing the 243 and western Pennsylvania supplements even with the NO votes being met. My thoughts are why even hold a vote a second time if your plan was to screw the members in these locals, why not just impose the first vote and save the hassel of putting out ballots?
In hopes they got less turnout and/or more yes votes to avoid making themselves look like the :censored2:bags they are to force this on the members.

What'dyabringmetoday???

The International Brotherhood of Teamsters is the greatest union ever. They only look out for what is best for the membership. I take my hat off to all the hard working elected leaders- like Big Union Man. Thank you for everything you folks do for us ungrateful dues paying members.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
The International Brotherhood of Teamsters is the greatest union ever. They only look out for what is best for the membership. I take my hat off to all the hard working elected leaders- like Big Union Man. Thank you for everything you folks do for us ungrateful dues paying members.

2oIkmDL.jpg

Staydryitsraining

Why not drop out of the union?