Will UPS ever deliver ground on Saturday?

Fortify

Banned
God you guys are a bunch of useless, uneducated :censored2:s. People want their :censored2: and they are NOT going to pay extra. Especially every time my order ships from :censored2:ing UPS it's ALWAYS :censored2:ING LATE. Try delivering on time once in a while and maybe people will consider it. To be quite honest, you guys deserve to be working your ass off all day when you're just sitting down driving most of the time. It's your fault for not actually getting a gosh darn education in the first place. So stop being useless and deliver packages on time you pieces of :censored2:. Someone should pass a law or something that makes it so you guys deliver when you are supposed to, and through the weekends. Yeah yeah I know. Your argument is going to be, "Oh, well we can't change what time we are able to deliver because of traffic, and complications, an-" Oh shut the :censored2: up and just deliver on weekends and do your gosh darn job and stop complaining. Thanks.

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
God you guys are a bunch of useless, uneducated :censored2:s. People want their :censored2: and they are NOT going to pay extra. Especially every time my order ships from :censored2:ing UPS it's ALWAYS :censored2:ING LATE. Try delivering on time once in a while and maybe people will consider it. To be quite honest, you guys deserve to be working your ass off all day when you're just sitting down driving most of the time. It's your fault for not actually getting a gosh darn education in the first place. So stop being useless and deliver packages on time you pieces of :censored2:. Someone should pass a law or something that makes it so you guys deliver when you are supposed to, and through the weekends. Yeah yeah I know. Your argument is going to be, "Oh, well we can't change what time we are able to deliver because of traffic, and complications, an-" Oh shut the :censored2: up and just deliver on weekends and do your gosh darn job and stop complaining. Thanks.
Get off your big, fat arse and walk into the local Walmart for your instant gratification. While you are there, put in an application to be a greeter as your personality seems to be just perfect for the job.

DownSouthUPS

I do my job!! I deliver every package everyday unless it's a bad address or conditions just go not let me! Why blame a driver for something they have no control over? All we do is drive and deliver what's on the truck!!

thedownhillEXPRESS

God you guys are a bunch of useless, uneducated :censored2:s. People want their :censored2: and they are NOT going to pay extra. Especially every time my order ships from :censored2:ing UPS it's ALWAYS :censored2:ING LATE. Try delivering on time once in a while and maybe people will consider it. To be quite honest, you guys deserve to be working your ass off all day when you're just sitting down driving most of the time. It's your fault for not actually getting a gosh darn education in the first place. So stop being useless and deliver packages on time you pieces of :censored2:. Someone should pass a law or something that makes it so you guys deliver when you are supposed to, and through the weekends. Yeah yeah I know. Your argument is going to be, "Oh, well we can't change what time we are able to deliver because of traffic, and complications, an-" Oh shut the :censored2: up and just deliver on weekends and do your gosh darn job and stop complaining. Thanks.[/qu

!

Troll!!

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom

What a knob. Yawn.

Tired Driver

Sisyphus had it easy.

Thank you for your comment, but use another delivery service. We do not need customers like you.