Without Amazon, we are toast

I have 31 years in, my job is safe! LOL
8JTmHivPA0mvTBd5yL.gif

Nope. That’s why I think we’ll be ok. We are not freight, but we aren’t small package anymore either. When an amazon driver is blow out, they have 50 pieces. Lol
I delivered a dishwasher and two days later I had another one for the same house. Thought I was going to have a damaged call tag for the other one. Amazon told them to throw the damaged one away.

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
I delivered a dishwasher and two days later I had another one for the same house. Thought I was going to have a damaged call tag for the other one. Amazon told them to throw the damaged one away.
Lol. That’s amazing! I wonder if they will ever start cracking down on returns. I heard some stores are limiting consumers on returning stuff.

Box Ox

Can UPS survive without Amazon?

Most definitely. But there's also a really, really great distance between UPS being "toast", and UPS looking much different in regard to how it operates.

I think one of UPS's biggest current problems is that Corporate often makes bad decisions, and lower level management are often afraid to make decisions at all. The Company won't be able to operate with the agility it'll need to in the coming years without really changing the way Corporate communicates with Operations and vice-versa.