Without Amazon, we are toast

Indecisi0n

GettyImages-185406758-57aa8eea3df78cf459e8cdd6.jpg

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
I delivered a dishwasher and two days later I had another one for the same house. Thought I was going to have a damaged call tag for the other one. Amazon told them to throw the damaged one away.
This will eventually catch up to amazon. Although they don’t make much money from the retail side anyway.

opey

we were breaking center delivery records every day for the first 2 weeks of peak, rolling work just about every day, with almost 100 routes going out. then it "slowed" for about a week, the company panicked and sent rentals back, fired the helper coordinators, wanted routes cut... then we got slammed again the last week before xmas. So you coulda fooled me with the "slow peak" business

Gone fishin

That fiasco was mostly the fault of Amazon. They bit off more than they could chew and blamed us. Horrible weather compounded the issue. ALL carriers failed. The following year we added capacity, seasonals, and drivers and cruised through peak (like this year) while FedEx floundered AGAIN. Amazon will ruin Xmas if they ever try to deliver more than a small fraction. They'll always need help
Fed express never floundered as we stayed 2 days ahead. Good try tho