Work gloves/Driver

jlphotog

Nope, it's either warmth or grip. No one seems to be able make a combination of the two. And no one seems to be able to make a glove that will last longer than a month doing this job.

In fact even the Ironclad Box Handler glove, one that is made with this job in mind only lasted me three bloody weeks. The least of any glove I have tried.

DorkHead

I have found that FootJoy winter golf gloves are excellent for our job. Mine last for about 2 months. I have tried Mechanix gloves and though they last longer, the suede leather has no grip at all until they wear down. Hope this helps

radkat1121

i use a thin thermal glove that fits under a pair of atlas grip gloves..this keeps my hands warm and makes the atlas gloves last longer..about 1 1/2 mos. - 2 mos...i get a discount at a military surplus store..less than 3$ for the atlas gloves:)

A

Anon [Gauk]

I use yellow palm deerskin single patch gloves with a wrist closure that I can sometimes find at Home Depot for package handling. Reasonably warm with good dexterity and acceptable wear(a month with fingers, another without). A little under $20/pair.