Work Related Injury

tieguy

Banned
wonderboy said:
tieguy is terribly offensive to me...being a guy myself.

Maybe you should be banned?

I'm sorry i disagree. If you were an anatomically correct male then I'm sure you would not be scared to death at the idea of getting an ID for posting here. I think I just saw a mouse run across the floor. :lol: :lol:

dannyboy

From the promised LAND
Tie

I guess what I am saying is that everybody can make mistakes. But only when you realize that you are wrong, and you make strides to fix the problem.

I guess I am the eternal optimist.

It just seems such a waste of talent that I have seen.

But I do remember a while back when you and I had a very heated discussion on Avon packages. While it never got past name calling.......

Just a few thoughts from a humble pond builder, retired UPS driver. I guess the quiet time setting rock, listening to water gurgling down the hill makes a man think.

But I do not intend to allow myself to be drawn into little ugly fights that are a total waste of time. For that we have the ignore button.

I just got back from watching three of my nephews play on the same all-star team. And I think how lucky I was to be there for them. Never had the time for my own kids while I was a driver. BTW, they lost after beating a team that had never lost. I am going to be lucky to be able to whisper tomorrow.

Ah life. Too short to waste on ugliness.

d

tieguy

Banned
Danny,

nothing wrong with a little optimisim and forgiveness. Certainly required on these boards where conversations can get heated.

In Susies case she went well over the line of what is acceptable. You can certainly forgive someone who wrecks something of yours in a moment of anger. Her actions were premeditated and well beyond what is acceptable. Her actions required several moments of premeditation and should be held accoutable for them. At the very least she should fess up to them and offer her apologies before she is accepted back into this community.

C

comp

And the last 9 or so (at least when I posted) have what to do with work related injuries???

susiedriver

cheryl said:
Susie did cross the line with the stalking stuff... I will take your opinion into consideration tie...

Cheryl,

Since you brought it up, I thought I would address the accusations made against me, and clear the air, if that is possible.

Many months ago, there was a spirited debate about whether or not America was headed down a path towards a Nazi-style totalitarian government. I put an avatar on my profile of Cartman, from South Park, dressed as Hitler. Danny took offense at it, as if it was a personal slap at him. In an effort to find an avatar that would not offend him, I found a flattering picture of his sister on the internet. I used it for an avatar, figuring that couldn’t possibly offend him. Danny put his real name and location in his profile. No one had to ‘stalk’ anyone to find that out.

I don’t want to get into a ‘he did this to me first’ sort of argument, but the truth is I have been subjected to some of the most foul posts from Danny, Tieguy, Over9.5, and others.

Beyond using a flattering picture of dBoy’s sister as an avatar, I have no idea what I am alleged to have done. I find it interesting that scantily clad females, Stormfront insignia, and personal threats have been allowed as avatars.

Good Day,

Susie ex-driver

dannyboy

From the promised LAND
I guess susie, that for those of us that did/do post our real identity, for someone that comes in and cheaply take pot shots at real people and post photos of family members, all from someone that is too chicken$&!t to reveal herself just goes to show how low a level you have sunk to. And I am not the only one you have attempted to intimidate and harass. You have posted much personal information on others that you have dug up. And for you to whine about how you have been treated when you seem to like getting knocked around is absolutely hilarious.

I have attempted to smooth over things in the past. Obviously, in your case it is wasted.

Such a total waste of talent.

So back on the ignore list you go.

d

W

wonderboy

tieguy said:
If you were an anatomically correct male then I'm sure you would not be scared to death at the idea of getting an ID for posting here.

tieg*y...

You can't keep your mind off the male anatomy even for a little while can you.

You just want me to register so you can deluge me with PM's loaded with pictures of you naked and stories about your lifestyle and how I should "try it"

You can forget that. I'm normal and will stay normal.

That's the reason I choose not to register.

dboy....I know you've been thinking about me too

My first month at UPS as an unloader was a lot easier than what I was led to expect from reading the posts here. I was continually told to slow down by my supervisor and the preloaders. They had to keep stopping the belt because the packages were coming too fast.

I start preloading next Monday. That looks easy too and I should be allowed to work at the fast pace I desire. I'm going to do that for a few weeks and then become a drive for the rest of the year.

I've also been instructed by my mentor not to post here if I want to stay on the fast track to management so you may not be hearing from me for awhile.

wonderboy

tieguy

Banned
As I previously stated you have no physical courage no honor. A scared little mouse afraid to join up and post. So you hide in a dark corner somewhere and spout your perversions.

Ooops just saw a mouse scurry across the floor peeing itsself in fear. I think I'll name him wonderboy.

W

wonderboy

tieguy said:
As I previously stated you have no physical courage no honor. A scared little mouse afraid to join up and post. So you hide in a dark corner somewhere and spout your perversions.

Ooops just saw a mouse scurry across the floor peeing itsself in fear. I think I'll name him wonderboy.

your latest addition to your diary

dannyboy

From the promised LAND
Tie, stiring the drink again?

From a lawyer to a part timer, what a joke.

Ignore time again for this loser.

d

DS

Fenderbender
wonderboy said:
tieg*y...

I've also been instructed by my mentor not to post here if I want to stay on the fast track to management
wonderboy
HUH? I take this to mean that there is some ups management person(s) who`s job it is to come in the brown cafe` and infiltrate the board to find out who we all are,and ascertain whether we are spies spreading the secrets of PAS to other delivery companies,or maybe using our past comments about how screwed up ups really is,to use against us when we are threatened with dismissal for some other stupid thing.Why else would the wonderboy say something so outlandish.And what the heck does a preloader /soon to be driver/ soon to be district manager/need a mentor for?Wax on Wax off...Glasshoppa bloun cafay velly bad...now lub my back