Work shoes rcomendations

Expendable

Just a big Brown skidmark
Converse steel- toe athletic 3/4 top with goodyear non-slip sole. Add a Dr. Scholls gell insert. Good for at least 6-8 months hard use. I've had some that last more than a year. First shoes that I can wear the tops out before the soles. Good protection for the toes and ankles, and real good grip, and stable. Just a bit heavy, but really comfortable for a rugged shoe. Online price about $85, maybe $20 for the inserts.

dirty moose

ecco track. They are spendy, but you can usually find them on the bay for 120 or so. All leather goretex, can be polished. Soles are very "bouncy. Many drivers at my bldg wear them. There is a corporate discount on upsers.com for ecco, but look on the bay first!

Im wearing a pair of ecco's from the walking company, not even a year old and they are showing some wear and tear.

The shoe laces are all torn up, almost to the point of not being able to tie em and the become un tied very easily.

They are comfortable and they deff are better on the back than the new balance sneakers were.

The one question i have are Eccos lifetime guaranteed?
Im not sure if they are, but the next shoe i buy will have to have a lifetime guarantee on them.

Pickups

Know Before You Go.
Check out Cole Hann's. They are generally a more expensive dress type of shoe, but they worked a deal with nike and have many boot type of leather shoes with nike air soles in them. Very comfortable and long lasting.