Workers comp. Liberty pay.

UpsAngel

I am a package handler from California.
Just wondering if any one has received
workers compensation in the past or
Currebtly on.

My questions was do you know when they
Mail out the checks?

Too lazy call back but will if i dont get a "proper" response here.

Turdferguson

Just a turd
Currebtly on.

Mail out the checks?

Exactly what is the quote unquote Proper answer?

UpsAngel

Its all good. I talk to my adjuster, company nurse , doctor , manager just fine and often. 3 years no injuries not even a sprain.They are not fighting this one bit. I just didint hear my adjuster very well because i was preoccupied with another task. He said we get paid twice a week. Think he said 27th was next payment.

If anything im more than satisfied of the outcome so far. He calls me to ask if in need more treatment and to see of the doctor is meeting my needs.

This was totally unexpected because of all the complaining that goes on around here, but realized i needed to contact these people as soon as i found out who they were and ask question til their ear fell off. Some people here just sit with their arms crossed and mouth closed til they had you right where they wanted you. Instead of being on browncafe should of been making phone calls and/or appearances. Imho

Last edited:

Turdferguson

Just a turd
Its all good. I talk to my adjuster, company nurse , doctor , manager just fine and often. 3 years no injuries not even a sprian.They are not fighting this one bit. I just didint hear my adjuster very well because i was preoccupied with another task. He said we get paid twice a week. Think he said 27th was next payment.

If anything im more than satisfied of the outcome so far. He calls me to ask if in need more treatment and to see of the doctor is meeting my needs.

This was totally unexpected because of all the complaining that goes on around here, but realized i needed to contact these people as soon as i found out who they were and ask question til their ear fell off. Some people here just with their arms crossed and mouth closed til they had you right where they wanted you. Imho

You get paid twice a week. Sweet

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS

Anything.
People around here tend to comment in with some above and beyond smile* ,with their asenine sarcastic comments that are really just cluttering up the threads.

Any more questions?[/QUOTE]

Yes just one more question

How hot are ya on a scale of 1 to 10

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank

Approach determines response. You ask a question with a lackadaisical uninterested attitude and expect others to show enthusiasm and care about your problems. That is why threads turn out the way they do.

Turdferguson

Just a turd

Anything.
People around here tend to comment in with some above and beyond smile* ,with their asenine sarcastic comments that are really just cluttering up the threads.

Any more questions?[/QUOTE]

No that should be a good sampling of answers to gauge if you are a turd sandwich or a giant :censored2:

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Currebtly on.

Mail out the checks?

Too lazy? Are you a Democrat?

barnyard

KTM rider
Check your California worker's comp laws. Mn comp law requires WC checks to be paid at the same frequency as regular pay checks.