Working Conditions in Winter

KatieM

I know that in the winter and summer the temperatures will be extreme. However, it is 15 degrees here today and only 75 percent of he building has heat. the other 25 percent have heaters that don’t work and apparently haven’t been since last winter. I approached a supervisor about getting them fixed to which he replied with a laugh and a ‘yeah we’ve called about it’. and that was it. is there a policy in this? working in extreme cold can be just as detrimental as extreme heat. We have fans for the summer but like i said, no heat for some of us. That also raises the question of who gets heat and who doesn’t and that is entirely up to the supervisors which opens the doors of favoritism. Any advice would be great.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
I know that in the winter and summer the temperatures will be extreme. However, it is 15 degrees here today and only 75 percent of he building has heat. the other 25 percent have heaters that don’t work and apparently haven’t been since last winter. I approached a supervisor about getting them fixed to which he replied with a laugh and a ‘yeah we’ve called about it’. and that was it. is there a policy in this? working in extreme cold can be just as detrimental as extreme heat. We have fans for the summer but like i said, no heat for some of us. That also raises the question of who gets heat and who doesn’t and that is entirely up to the supervisors which opens the doors of favoritism. Any advice would be great.
Your co-workers and yourself need to start reporting cold related injuries, as well as seek medical attention.
Do this and those heaters will be fixed or replaced immediately, I guarantee it.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS

Wear a coat and buy some gloves

15s not that bad

If still cold work faster

542thruNthru

Your co-workers and yourself need to start reporting cold related injuries, as well as seek medical attention.
Do this and those heaters will be fixed or replaced immediately, I guarantee it.

Being a California boy. Other then frost bite what's a cold related injury? I'm genuinely curious.

542thruNthru

Are you tall, thin, blonde hair blue eyes, slightly muscular, olive skin, smell like the beach and taste like cotton candy?

tumblr_mclg5vJnRo1r3xc34o1_500.gif