Working PT and FT Supervisors. I'm getting tired of them getting away with it.

Neutral

HAHA what load stands!!! We don't have load stands and if you find some they are missing rubber feet or the material on the load stand itself is missing. But managements attitude is just carry on and keep working. Our safety meeting are a complete joke also.
Safety is not important to UPS they just talk about it more than they used to!

Neutral

Then file again for retaliation it's not rocket science
You can file,file file but where is the Union back up? They will start watching you closely, giving you crap all of the time where they never did before. Try to start a paper trail on you. People that have been there for years and have done really well get the hammer brought down on them. They will move you and give you crap trucks. You piss them off by wanting to work safely and they will retaliate. So many people in my hub say they keep their mouth shut no matter what because they don't want retaliation.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
You can file,file file but where is the Union back up? They will start watching you closely, giving you crap all of the time where they never did before. Try to start a paper trail on you. People that have been there for years and have done really well get the hammer brought down on them. They will move you and give you crap trucks. You piss them off by wanting to work safely and they will retaliate. So many people in my hub say they keep their mouth shut no matter what because they don't want retaliation.
You and your coworkers are the union.

You're weak so your local is weak.

dudebro

What is a crap truck? Now you want to decide WHAT you do while at work? You simply move to it, and work safely, either way....

Neutral

If you do the job the way it's supposed to be done you won't ever lose your job
Yes, I'm very aware of my safe work methods and brisk pace, no messing around while others that have nothing to do are standing around laughing it up with the sup.My problem I'm not a brownnoser no pun intended.

Neutral

What is a crap truck? Now you want to decide WHAT you do while at work? You simply move to it, and work safely, either way....
A crap truck is a truck everyone knows is heavy industrial that no one wants. a heavy spot 1200+ when others have 600
They either have great confidence in your ability right after a grievance or are making a point.

dudebro

A crap truck is a truck everyone knows is heavy industrial that no one wants. a heavy spot 1200+ when others have 600
They either have great confidence in your ability right after a grievance or are making a point.
So? It's work. You're paid by the hour. Just follow the methods and work safely. If nothing bothers you, you can't be bullied. If you're a drama queen about it, then you're an easy mark too.

Neutral

So? It's work. You're paid by the hour. Just follow the methods and work safely. If nothing bothers you, you can't be bullied. If you're a drama queen about it, then you're an easy mark too.
Funny, I've seen everyone be a drama queen at UPS one time or another. It brings out the drama queen in everyone. I can't believe you are different than everyone else I have seen there. Come on admit it you have been a drama queen at least once there :)

dudebro

Funny, I've seen everyone be a drama queen at UPS one time or another. It brings out the drama queen in everyone. I can't believe you are different than everyone else I have seen there. Come on admit it you have been a drama queen at least once there :)

Sure I have, in my first few years. Then I learned, and i can tell you, it hasnt happened since then.

Cansado

I don't think so I enjoy being stress free and my union protection.
Yes! I always described my irreg loader (union) position as one of the most stress-free jobs I've ever had. Just did my job, went home. I was warned by everyone to not go sup. I've always maintained that it was the right decision for ME at the time, but I will say I wouldn't make the same decision again.

ajblakejr

Age quod agis
Do you really think management wants to do your job?
If you hate these people, just sit back and watch them suffer.

Help them out and do your job and FILE!

Stop complaining and do your job and FILE!