Working this Sunday.

joeboodog

good people drink good beer
It's Saturday for us. Voluntary but unclear if it's air only or ground included. If it's air only, I'll stay home. If it's my route with ground, I'm in.

porkwagon

27 years and I worked on Saturday 2 times. Sunday, nah. I'll be at church, then brunch where I'll be sure to have a Bloody Mary or something.

Future

Victory Ride
Punched out at 6:15 tonight. Why the hell would we work Sunday.
Alot of free shipping from amazon and others started thursday... they are projecting a sheeeet load next week.....working 5hrs Sunday to try and stay ahead of the game.....ugg....but if it lessons the burden for the rest of the week I guess it might be worth it!

Back first

you know UPS will expect us to work the weekend before Xmas from now on. No thanks I will enjoy my weekend, they can keep the time and a halfpay.

ChrisTheBrown

This guy is driving on Sunday...But we are all only working like 4-5 hour days, so our center manager says. Should be interesting. I'll miss being at church, though.

Sent using BrownCafe App

bowflex

I was told to report on Saturday. I am a reg temp with no desire for full time. I told them pay me my regular rate with time and a half and I'm in. Last time I worked Saturday they paid me air driver rate. Somehow I got away with calling our sick and sometimes just not showing up on Saturday. This time they said it's mandatory. Told them to write me up on Monday when I report to work.