World Cup 2014

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
Things more fun than soccer !!
marathonman.jpg

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
After an over 2 hour nail biter between the US and Belgium, Belgium won 2-1. I'm sure this game will earn our team more respect in the soccer world, because they fought hard.

MAKAVELI

I doubt it. It was scoreless after the first 90 minutes. Belgium went up 2-0 and at that point I thought it was over. We scored to make it 2-1. Very good game.

Resident know-it-all.
Maybe it was a good soccer game, but it's still just soccer ( no offense soccer fans). It will be forgotten tomorrow as football is king in the US , followed by baseball then basketball.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Maybe it was a good soccer game, but it's still just soccer ( no offense soccer fans). It will be forgotten tomorrow as football is king in the US , followed by baseball then basketball.

I used to love watching my kids play soccer but never really liked the game itself.

My son and I watched the game at 99. The bar was packed w/soccer fans. We had a good meal and spent some time together watching a good game.

Resident know-it-all.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
I'm just speaking the truth. Most of the people watching probably couldn't tell you the names of the players or the rules of the game for that matter.
I watched the game as I worked on bills and tax stuff.
I've got my afternoon planned for tomorrow too.
I'm going to watch paint dry.