World Cup 2018

Box Ox

You are bored with all the contract talk?

Just everything. Think there’s only so much online commiseration you can do with industry colleagues before it’s time to hard turn back to IRL. Used to be a legendary guy on here by the username of “jumpman23” who was effing hilarious and was my BC spirit animal. He gone now. So it’s become more of a rinse/repeat thing in the various forums with less spontaneous fun time. And I must have my fun time.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Just everything. Think there’s only so much online commiseration you can do with industry colleagues before it’s time to hard turn back to IRL. Used to be a legendary guy on here by the username of “jumpman23” who was effing hilarious and was my BC spirit animal. He gone now. So it’s become more of a rinse/repeat thing in the various forums with less spontaneous fun time. And I must have my fun time.
I agree. He used to crack me up. I can only imagine what it’s like working next to him.

oldngray

nowhere special
A sack of beans
giphy.gif

floridays

So much nothing interesting that I even managed to end up in a soccer thread. Will probably be backing off my BC use soon.
Myself as well. Eight months posting and as much as I like to argue and poke, the bloom is falling off the rose. Take care Box. Nothing like a good box:lol::thumbup::thumbup1:.