Worried about my pension

Brown echo

If u are not alive than for sure truth is not real
This company has gone to poopy. There comes a time when even the best lay to rest and It's happening at UPS. I'll start with personal appearance. Half the drivers walking in look like homeless pukes in ragged brown uniforms. There is no shaving policy anymore. Off a few days? No worries...come on in with your face moss. Dudes with prison tattoos on their necks and "sleeves". No Prob. Chicks missing Dicks? Well, put a cattle ring in your nose, lotsa tat's, a crew cut and a baggy uniform. Walk like a low-land gorrilla and you're in!. No money for DR bags, uniforms, car-wash soap, brushes or friend'n toilet paper and having fuel in your vehicle depends on the day of the week. Frankly, I'm worried about my pension. And its not just Frank. It's Shirley too. Shirley they have have to see this is a sinking ship.
don't worry they can cut your pension at any time, well about appearance will be about your biased state of mind ....

rod

Retired 22 years
If I had it my way you wouldn’t get Medicaid or social security that you generation voted to plunder and underfund. How about a little personal accountability and not being entitled to the labor of others.

Sincerely,
millennial

Just pay your student loan and shut up.

Brown echo

If u are not alive than for sure truth is not real
This company has gone to poopy. There comes a time when even the best lay to rest and It's happening at UPS. I'll start with personal appearance. Half the drivers walking in look like homeless pukes in ragged brown uniforms. There is no shaving policy anymore. Off a few days? No worries...come on in with your face moss. Dudes with prison tattoos on their necks and "sleeves". No Prob. Chicks missing Dicks? Well, put a cattle ring in your nose, lotsa tat's, a crew cut and a baggy uniform. Walk like a low-land gorrilla and you're in!. No money for DR bags, uniforms, car-wash soap, brushes or friend'n toilet paper and having fuel in your vehicle depends on the day of the week. Frankly, I'm worried about my pension. And its not just Frank. It's Shirley too. Shirley they have have to see this is a sinking ship.
nobody cares about your well being than you ,NO company puts you before profits, you will never will stop worried maybe the CEO and others will take a pay cut to save your pension.

El Correcto

god is dead
Just pay your student loan and shut up.
spends whole life refusing to pay fair share.
leeches off government till death
swings and misses at someone who’s never been on government assistance or loans

Sad boomertives. Your conservatives beliefs end at tax cuts, watch the benefits you underfunded land on the reform table and the tears will flow.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns

Sad boomertives. Your conservatives beliefs end at tax cuts, watch the benefits you underfunded land on the reform table and the tears will flow.
You are describing modern Democrats.

Maplewood

When you get out of the city, where DHL is non-union, the drivers make 1/2 the wage, dont even speak english, and smell like piss. UPS has to compete!

Maplewood

Seriously, UPS Created the problem and the Union is complicit. By using the way under paid part-timers as slaves and agreeing to hire the drivers 7-1 out of that pool, you can see how the quality of the workforce is degrading. The quality of managers is scarry thing to me.

Indecisi0n

Seriously, UPS Created the problem and the Union is complicit. By using the way under paid part-timers as slaves and agreeing to hire the drivers 7-1 out of that pool, you can see how the quality of the workforce is degrading. The quality of managers is scarry thing to me.
The quality of managers doesn't matter anymore. They have no power anymore. They are just puppets on a string follow orders.

Maplewood

They have no clue at all out here. Kids that have never been drivers. Cant even drive a stick most of them. Lol. At least we older guys get away with alot more. These kid managers are afraid to piss us off.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Pensions are an outdated concept.
UPS will cease to exist in 10 years.
upload_2018-7-22_16-55-6.png

rod

Retired 22 years

I've never been on Govt. Assistance (welfare) or had govt. loans. I've always paid my own way and my fair share --if not more. Now if you are talking about Social Security and Medicare (NOT Medicaid) this is stuff I have contributed too by working all my life since 4th grade. Don't blame me if "your/my" government has managed to screw it all up. Did you even vote? I doubt it.