Worried about my pension

I've never been on Govt. Assistance (welfare) or had govt. loans. I've always paid my own way and my fair share --if not more. Now if you are talking about Social Security and Medicare (NOT Medicaid) this is stuff I have contributed too by working all my life since 4th grade. Don't blame me if "your/my" government has managed to screw it all up. Did you even vote? I doubt it.
I blame Obama for that twmptempo Social security tax cut he did.

El Correcto

god is dead
I've never been on Govt. Assistance (welfare) or had govt. loans. I've always paid my own way and my fair share --if not more. Now if you are talking about Social Security and Medicare (NOT Medicaid) this is stuff I have contributed too by working all my life since 4th grade. Don't blame me if "your/my" government has managed to screw it all up. Did you even vote? I doubt it.
No you didn’t pay for your current government assistance. You were plundered by your parents and the government. Just like you rob me and I’m suppose to rob the next.

When I’m your age I won’t feel entitled to the next generation’s money and government sanctioned plunder.

No you didn’t pay for your current government assistance. You were plundered by your parents and the government. Just like you rob me and I’m suppose to rob the next.

When I’m your age I won’t feel entitled to the next generation’s money and government sanctioned plunder.
He paid his money into the system. It's not his fault that politicians have "borrowed from.it.

bumped

If I had it my way you wouldn’t get Medicaid or social security that you generation voted to plunder and underfund. How about a little personal accountability and not being entitled to the labor of others.

Sincerely,
millennial

There is no way social security should be underfunded. Almost ever year more social security money was collected than paid out. Ronny friend'ing Reagan put the SS money in the general fund.

ColdHarvest

Its the sign of the times, you have to accept people with their own personal appearance standards not force them to conform to the outdated 1940’s ups standards. This is a new day, a new time, us old timers will be gone soon and this company will be run the millennial generation, we’re going to have to accept that.

Oh, give me a break. Watched "Holiday Inn" (with Bing Crosby) over the holidays. Half the chicks in the movie were wearing booty shorts.

Save your selective morality.

Its the sign of the times, you have to accept people with their own personal appearance standards not force them to conform to the outdated 1940’s ups standards. This is a new day, a new time, us old timers will be gone soon and this company will be run the millennial generation, we’re going to have to accept that.
It's definitely not the same.