Worth reporting an injury?

SLW

I gave myself tendinitis moving a box the other day. My question is is it worth reporting? Only hurts if I do certain movements, it's not terrible, just very annoying. But I want it to heal. I've had tendinitis a lot of times and it usually goes away after a year if I can get it adequate rest.
I'm concerned reporting it will eff me over in some way, considering I haven't been there a year yet and I don't really want to get labeled, as I'm not exactly a great driver. We're also short-staffed and I feel if the doc makes me take time off they will be vengeful.

cachmeifucan

Don't say it happened months or weeks ago. Say the pain started the day you report it. It's like court don't give to much information. Yes on no answers

quad decade guy

I gave myself tendinitis moving a box the other day. My question is is it worth reporting? Only hurts if I do certain movements, it's not terrible, just very annoying. But I want it to heal. I've had tendinitis a lot of times and it usually goes away after a year if I can get it adequate rest.
I'm concerned reporting it will eff me over in some way, considering I haven't been there a year yet and I don't really want to get labeled, as I'm not exactly a great driver. We're also short-staffed and I feel if the doc makes me take time off they will be vengeful.
Ok. Is this another time of the same? If we are going to be completely honest. It really takes a year to heal? What is "adequate rest"? So, how do you know you have tendinitis? Are you a doctor(with all respect)? For example: Your elbow has gotten sore for years before you came to UPS. Now it's sore again. Like that? Imagine(being completely honest) and telling a supervisor all that. I'd say if you have been diagnosed and it's recorded, S O L.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Ok. Is this another time of the same? If we are going to be completely honest. It really takes a year to heal? What is "adequate rest"? So, how do you know you have tendinitis? Are you a doctor(with all respect)? For example: Your elbow has gotten sore for years before you came to UPS. Now it's sore again. Like that? Imagine(being completely honest) and telling a supervisor all that. I'd say if you have been diagnosed and it's recorded, S O L.

Hard to believe you’ve been around for 4 decades and have no idea how this place works

quad decade guy

Hard to believe you’ve been around for 4 decades and have no idea how this place works
Explain it to me. What place are you talking about? Reality? Being honest? Calling a past injury something new? He said he's had tendonitis for years. You condone violence and dishonesty at every turn. I jus tdon't live or think that way. So, you hurt yourself in the past or are prone to tendonitis and then claim an OJI? But then you respond 180 degrees out of phase on just about everything. If it's about deception and dishonesty....you are right there. You are correct: I don't know how that works. But then, I've never had an OJI in 4 decades. I have soreness in my elbow right now. Has been for days. Was it releasing the handbrake in my pkg car for 15 years? Crank handle on a feeder trailer? Or lifting heavy weights during my football days? Motocross? Raking leaves? Explain it to me...FFS.