Would UPS care if I quit without giving some notice? (Preloader)

Tadai

I understand.
I did it for 2 1/2 years. It sucked.
Transfer to the unload. They start work first and finish work first.
It requires absolutely no mental exertion.
I've actually worked in all parts of the building. I worked in the unload a couple of times. I don't think the work and the hours are worth the pay.

trickpony1

I don't think the work and the hours are worth the pay.
.......but the medical benefits are.
I bet your new job expects you to pay for health benefits.

You'll start getting raises pursuant with the contract.

We wish we could hand you an $80k a year job on a silver platter but I don't think it works that way.

....at least it didn't for me.

I'm set to go to college in September. If this doesn't work out, then I'll be going there. But in any case, the pay here is lacking, and the late night hours have almost become unbearable.
You also got to think about the long term.
How many other jobs give you a good health care plan with zero cost out of your pocket?
What other part time job on this planet gives you a pension?

Tadai

You also got to think about the long term.
How many other jobs give you a good health care plan with zero cost out of your pocket?
What other part time job on this planet gives you a pension?
.......but the medical benefits are.
I bet your new job expects you to pay for health benefits.

You'll start getting raises pursuant with the contract.

We wish we could hand you an $80k a year job on a silver platter but I don't think it works that way.

....at least it didn't for me.
I should have mentioned from the beginning that this job was always intended to be temporary, as I looked for the position that I'm currently going to be getting. I don't know why I didn't mention this from the beginning; probably because I was getting tired of the job itself at this point.

I should have mentioned from the beginning that this job was always intended to be temporary, as I looked for the position that I'm currently going to be getting. I don't know why I didn't mention this from the beginning; probably because I was getting tired of the job itself at this point.
This job was also supposed to be temporary for me
But then I went driving

Tadai

Keep in mind that Biden has a new master plan for the country.
Will your new job still be around after he has inflicted his wrath?
I'll be working in finish carpentry, so there is a chance that my job might be taken, but since it's a small company, I doubt it. And it looks like Texas might try to stop the flood of illegals themselves.