wow.. :censored::censored::censored: .. possible suspension

thebrownbox

They gave me another truck to do.. but get this the supervisor never came up to me but told the other guy, so the stuff was getting backed up near the truck and then he told me about how they gave me that truck to do. I'm like why can't they ever tell you until it's too friken late like they always do.

Forty6and2

I'm Broken
this morning when i was loading trucks, my p/t supervisor told me i had one misload on x car. she explained that the package was actually in the correct car, but the driver had called it in as damaged. she then explained to me that it made its way to the misload report because UPS was trying to blame the mistake on me- because i apparently loaded the package in the car when it was damaged.
she explained to me that from now on any type of missed revenue that they can blame on a preloader will count as a misload.
in my center, they aren't allowed to write up the preloaders for misloads anymore because we had too many of them who were about to lose their job over misloads. instead we have "documented talk withs" for every day that we have a misload.
i refused to sign this "documented talk with" sheet today- because
1...my opinion of a damaged box is going to differ from that of a driver.
2...how does UPS know that the driver didn't dump his load while on route and another box fell on the "damaged" box and the driver actually had damaged it and not me?

dillweed

I'm doing the best I can
I'm doing the best I can
smile
I'm doing the best I can
I'm willing to accept more training. Until then,
I'm doing the best I can