Wow...Upstate and Kappamassacre...both gone in one weekend...

S

serenity now

dilligaf,

Thank you. I did miss it.

But that does not change my reply.

In response to you; I think a more appropriate way to lighten up on this sub-forum would be to lighten up on unkind statements, mocking humor and sarcastic replies.

I think the Brown Café has more than enough sub-forums for those that get off on this kind of behavior to visit and be well entertained with each other.

Sincerely,
I

serenity thinks that integrity should repent for using the crude term : get off

Catatonic

Nine Lives
I think the Brown Café has more than enough sub-forums for those that get off on this kind of behavior to visit and be well entertained with each other.

Sincerely,
I
Serenity thinks that integrity should repent for using the crude term : get off

Integrity,

I think I can convince Cheryl to create one more sub-forum.
We can name it Integrity and it will be a place where you can play with yourself and get off.

Let me know.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
Just my two cents, but anyone with massacre in their name, I wanted to ban forever, immediately. But not wanting to throw my power, if you want to call it that, around, I declined from acting on my emotion. I learned in a writing class in college, think long, think wrong. Trust your instincts, I will from now on. It has helped me in life to go with my gut. I guess my IQ is 80 or so , but that's my brain, my gut is 180.

Sincerely,
I

And you do due diligence and visit every one. Kind of like the person preaching moral ethics in public and then at home having his significant other tying him up in black leather and then shove vegetables up his tucas. So who really has the problem?

Integrity

Binge Poster
If this keeps up, "I" will be packing his toys and leaving the sandbox too.

What would we do without Integrity??
kingOFchester,

Many members of this community seem to be getting along just fine without Integrity in their lives.

Or so they think.

Denial is the enemy's greatest weapon against the Truth.

Sincerely,
I

ajblakejr

Age quod agis
kingOFchester,

Many members of this community seem to be getting along just fine without Integrity in their lives.

Or so they think.

Sincerely,
I

Integrity

I appears to me and I feel many others will agree with me...

When posters get annoyed with BC member Integrity; BC member Integrity turns words and implies the annoyed have no integrity.
This in time turns into a attack questioning integrity, morality, right vs. wrong and this and that by member Integrity on poster.

Allow me to make it simple for Integrity and I am preaching to Integrity.
No one goes to work with the intention to cause injury to self or others.
No one comes here to get judged.
This place is a zone of community. We all share the common link called UPS.
We are brothers and sisters, we are a family of UPS brands brought together by a daughter of a UPSer under a common roof call Brown Café ...

We relax. We blow off steam.
We share ideas and ask questions.
We seek support and give it.

WE DO NOT PREACH.

And before Integrity turns this on AJ, AJ did indicate above that she was preaching and finished by stating "We do not preach".
Remember...

Integrity needs a slap down and AJ just made a delivery.

Integrity

Binge Poster
Integrity likes slap downs....................and cucumbers. :wink2:
cachsux,

Your smiley face at the end doesn't make your reply relevant or true.

I have been a member of this community long enough to know that you have a problem with Integrity.

Wouldn't it be more acceptable just to ignore my postings instead of continually ridiculing or bashing my postings?

Most of the times you are just butting into discussions that you have no interest in other than to bash me.

It would seem to me that some on this site are trying to control what I say and how I say it even though I have the utmost respect for the TOS of this site.

I know you don't care, but to me this makes you and the others appear weak and afraid.

Peace to you.

Sincerely,
I

Integrity

Binge Poster
Integrity

I appears to me and I feel many others will agree with me...

When posters get annoyed with BC member Integrity; BC member Integrity turns words and implies the annoyed have no integrity.
This in time turns into a attack questioning integrity, morality, right vs. wrong and this and that by member Integrity on poster.

Allow me to make it simple for Integrity and I am preaching to Integrity.
No one goes to work with the intention to cause injury to self or others.
No one comes here to get judged.
This place is a zone of community. We all share the common link called UPS.
We are brothers and sisters, we are a family of UPS brands brought together by a daughter of a UPSer under a common roof call Brown Café ...

We relax. We blow off steam.
We share ideas and ask questions.
We seek support and give it.

WE DO NOT PREACH.

And before Integrity turns this on AJ, AJ did indicate above that she was preaching and finished by stating "We do not preach".
Remember...

Integrity needs a slap down and AJ just made a delivery.
ajblakejr,

I do not violate TOS.

I am sorry you have a problem with Integrity.

I recommend that you ignore Integrity.

All due respect but my late Grandmother would have asked you if you had a turd in your pocket with your many references to we.

Peace to you.

Sincerely,
I

Last edited:

ajblakejr

Age quod agis
ajblakejr, I do not violate TOS. I am sorry you have a problem with Integrity. I recommend that you ignore Integrity. All due respect but my late Grandmother would have asked you if you had a turd in your pocket with your many references to we. Peace to you. Sincerely, I

Never indicated a violation of TOS.

This is an example of the behavior I explained:

I am sorry you have a problem with Integrity (meaning, AJ you lack integrity). I recommend that you ignore Integrity (meaning, AJ you have no integrity).

And the WE is not a turd, fecal matter or waste;leave your Nana out of it.
We is the collective membership of BC; I believe the membership is with me in opinion.

Nimnim

The Nim
I post this with mild consternation. I for one enjoy Is presence on this board. Sure at times the methods used in their posting can be stale but at least I myself find it to often be stimulating to the conversation at hand. Certainly though I come across situations where I posts and I say to myself, "Here we go again," but that does not mean I don't value their input at all.

For the record you can replace the bolded "I"s to "Upstate" and it would have the same sentiment for me.

For further record skipping over posts is certainly a good skill to have. I use it quite often when I see certain people post.

Last edited: