Wow...Upstate and Kappamassacre...both gone in one weekend...

ajblakejr

Age quod agis
I post this with mild consternation. I for one enjoy Is presence on this board. Sure at times the methods used in their posting can be stale but at least I myself find it to often be stimulating to the conversation at hand. Certainly though I come across situations where I posts and I say to myself, "Here we go again," but that does not mean I don't value their input at all.

For the record you can replace the bolded "I"s to "Upstate" and it would have the same sentiment for me.

For further record skipping over posts is certainly a good skill to have. I use it quite often when I see certain people post.

I like I's posts when he stays the course and stimulates thought.
I provides insight to items I never considered.

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
cachsux,

Your smiley face at the end doesn't make your reply relevant or true.

I have been a member of this community long enough to know that you have a problem with Integrity.

Wouldn't it be more acceptable just to ignore my postings instead of continually ridiculing or bashing my postings?

Most of the times you are just butting into discussions that you have no interest in other than to bash me.

It would seem to me that some on this site are trying to control what I say and how I say it even though I have the utmost respect for the TOS of this site.

I know you don't care, but to me this makes you and the others appear weak and afraid.

Peace to you.

Sincerely,
I

ajblakejr,

I do not violate TOS.

I am sorry you have a problem with Integrity.

I recommend that you ignore Integrity.

All due respect but my late Grandmother would have asked you if you had a turd in your pocket with your many references to we.

Peace to you.

Sincerely,
I

Now you guys did it! You went and p*ssed him off!!:surprised:

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
I like I's posts when he stays the course and stimulates thought.
I provides insight to items I never considered.

The problem with I is that when someone disagrees with him, he does exactly as you have said. He questions our morals and integrity. He acts as judge jury and executioner.

S

serenity now

The problem with I is that when someone disagrees with him, he does exactly as you have said. He questions our morals and integrity. He acts as judge jury and executioner.

he is a one man, self-righteous, dog and pony show

Dear I If someone as nice and tolerant as A.J. tells you to back it down a notch then maybe the problem really is you. In my case ,I just have low tolerance and no ability to B.S. or sugar coat anymore. Just a thought. C

Dear I If someone as nice and tolerant as A.J. tells you to back it down a notch then maybe the problem really is you. In my case ,I just have low tolerance and no ability to B.S. or sugar coat anymore. Just a thought. C
I like Cach & AJ as well as you integrity. Maybe it's time to back it down a notch Brother I.

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
kingOFchester,

Many members of this community seem to be getting along just fine without Integrity in their lives.

Or so they think.

Denial is the enemy's greatest weapon against the Truth.

Sincerely,
I
Hi, its me again. Wanna answer some questions for me, like the ones you ask of others but fail to do yourself?

sortaisle

Livin the cardboard dream
Integrity this applies to you...If you respond to people, they're going to respond back. Whether that's in a positive way or negative way is up in the air. You know that some people on here don't get along with you yet you see fit to respond back to them. It baffles me. Take your own advice and ignore their responses. You don't see eye to eye with them...might be you never will. Your online persona is polarizing. Accept it and move on.

Integrity

Binge Poster
I, if my joke was in bad taste for ya then I'm sorry for ya. There was no disrespect intended and if you're really that blind to your presence on BC that you don't see the humor in it then I've got nothing for ya bud. In that case just understand that it wasn't meant to be a personal attack. And lighten up. You have a high standard for yourself...much higher than most have for themselves and it's unfair to project your personal standard on everyone else. You should know by now you live in this world and there are those out there who aren't were you are personally. It's called social awareness.
sortaisle,

That's fine with me.

Post how you like.

Live and Live I always say.

I judge no man however if anything I say convicts someone in their heart, I see no problem in that.

I always say if the shoe fits wear it.

Sincerely,
I