Write ups

Mugarolla

Light 'em up!
Pretty simple...the "request is not possible". I'd also consider responding as Ronald Raegan did to House Speaker Tip O'Neill when they were close to an agreement on a piece of legislation and Tip pushed for a little bit more. Raegan responded "Tip, I can crap you a grape...but I can't crap you a watermelon." Not a big Raegan fan, but I loved the quote!

OK. You told us how you would respond to the message, now tell us what you would do.

1. Come in when instructed with missed packages.

2. Come in later than the instructed time with no missed packages.

Brown Spider

OK. You told us how you would respond to the message, now tell us what you would do.

1. Come in when instructed with missed packages.

2. Come in later than the instructed time with no missed packages.

Force them to make the decision...that's what they get paid to do.

"I can come in at the prescribed time with missed packages or I can stay out beyond the prescribed time and return with no missed packages. Please advise, send help, or tell me if you'd like me to make the decision."

Mugarolla

Light 'em up!
Force them to make the decision...that's what they get paid to do.

"I can come in at the prescribed time with missed packages or I can stay out beyond the prescribed time and return with no missed packages. Please advise, send help, or tell me if you'd like me to make the decision."

Just wanted clarification.

Originally, you said that you would reply "the request is not possible" and leave it at that, or something about Raegan crapping a watermelon.

Brown Spider

Just wanted clarification.

Originally, you said that you would reply "the request is not possible" and leave it at that, or something about Raegan crapping a watermelon.

Glad to provide the clarification. I probably should have left the Reagan quote out of the equation. It was simply an example of a response to someone making an unreasonable demand, as UPS was making in this case. Then again...there were time when I wished that Ronald Reagan actually did crap a watermelon.

Timtron22

I'm on the twilight shift, called the warehouse least 5x times a hour before my shift. No one answers. I tell my supervisor, 'cause a family member is very ill and i'm on my way to port chester, NY. He said it's fine, then one of the managers tells him since i never called my job is in Jeopardy, which i think is bull because i never got written up, nor got sent a letter. I've been there for a year. I see how they try and scare you.