Writting Grievance for doing things your not willing to do????

UPSSOCKS

Actually, you are the one who is fortunate Jace. I make bad supervisors like you my pet project and they soon find out how much "authority" they really have. My body count is now two pages long and growing every year. I live for the "You will work as directed" mentality, it's the fastest way to see Management hang themselves! You personify the cancer that is keeping UPS from being the absolute best company to work for in America.

Twice your age? Maybe. Three times your pay? Most definitely, and then some. Four times as wise? Absolutely, but then again; you set the bar pretty low.

Let's talk about Mentality.... You brag that you make more money than this kid, but your probably old enough to be his grandfather. Glad your proud of that. I would be offended if an employee with two years with the company made more than I do. So I would like to congratulate you.. You make more money than a guy right out of high school......

tracker2762

smh big baby... even if you grieve me dont the money goes to the high seniority? crowbar..u think you got the answers to everything. you really dont.. you can talk the talk but can you walk the walk?.. its too bad that you can sit there and tell me that im basically hopeless.. But your fortunate that you dont work for me. I would love to exercise my authority =] and to think that your probably twice my age... i get a laugh at that.

Why don't you exercise your authority with the employees mentioned in the OP. I think that will solve your problem.

This quote from UPSSOCKS "You will find out over time that the people on BC are full of BS". Aren't you one of the people on BC

UPSSOCKS

i did already... problem solved.. now im making production over 6-12 pieces a day =].

Wonderful.. Do you have some disgruntled employees?? Those are the ones you should work on... You can get them to snap, and possibly break a cardinal sin, and then OUT THE DOOR...

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Wonderful.. Do you have some disgruntled employees?? Those are the ones you should work on... You can get them to snap, and possibly break a cardinal sin, and then OUT THE DOOR...

...or you could be a real manager and work with them in the hopes of bringing them back in to the fold...

E

eli1mxm

lol i agree. new hires work alot better with lower pay =]
Jace to be a true leader it takes LEADERSHIP beating your employees with a two by four attitude will not get you the results that you desire.I know its not the U.P.S way but treating your employees fairly does earn you the respect and remember respect is a two way street.

UPSSOCKS

Jace to be a true leader it takes LEADERSHIP beating your employees with a two by four attitude will not get you the results that you desire.I know its not the U.P.S way but treating your employees fairly does earn you the respect and remember respect is a two way street.

What do you know about UPS. You are a new hire.. Jace is on his way to the top... You will be a bottom dweller you whole life... No one cares if the employees respect them, because the employees respect is worth dog doo doo.... Why would I care if someone that has to listen to me respects me??? I control their life, they can hate me for all I care.. Just shut up, and don't get caught up in this BC bullcrap, because all these tough guys on here answer to a high school student at work....

jace1319

yea i guess that's why their so negative towards me. i mean.. i don't blame them... if i had to answer to a kid that has more potential than me and is half my age. ill be embarrassed!

22.34life

yea i guess that's why their so negative towards me. i mean.. i don't blame them... if i had to answer to a kid that has more potential than me and is half my age. ill be embarrassed!
you know the more i read your post the more annoying you become.you let socks build you up and he loves p/t sups that take his advice after all it makes his life easy and makes your life hard.the only people that care about working for someone half their age has a serious infererioty complex.look ,at work some body has to be the boss and somebody has to be the worker,i know my role i am a worker and all i do is follow instructions and im fine with that.i do not have to find selfworth from my job,its a part of my life but its not my life.i could care less if its a 60yr old man or a 18 yr old kid, at that time he is in charge.now if you get some kick out of telling guys older than you what to do than you have a problem,this thought probably never pops into your employes minds, because they dont care but you do.we will see how much potential you have ten yrs from now when your still a p/t sup and those guys you got a kick out of ordering around will be friend/t employees who earn a better living than you but you will always have your power of being a p/t sup and telling people what to do.what a joke.

jace1319

why you getting so defensive? i dont get a kick out of nothing you just said or what i said. Its a job that i expect to be done. come in and come out. im not asking more of you than the job requirements. yea 10yrs from now IF i decide to still be a p/t Which unfortunately for you i wont but by that time you''ll def see the potential i have in making lazy employees life's miserable. UPS is not a lounge. where you can chit chat and waste time which at that makes internal customers packages a potential service failure due to lack of work. So remember its because of customers me and you have a job to begin with. And what makes you think you''ll be doing me a favor if you did your job or not? I do my job regardless and so should you. As matterfact its embarrassing HAVING someone alot younger then you telling you what your job is. What a shame having 15+ yrs in the company and acting like you dont know what the job is. and well.. if you find my posts annoying then i think you should start reading other post. Because quite frankly im getting annoyed by your replies.

hypocrisy

Banned
Keep that attitude Socks. One of these days your crew is going to wise up and realize they really run the show and stick all of your numbers right into the toilet. Then it's OUT THE DOOR for you!

E

eli1mxm

What do you know about UPS. You are a new hire.. Jace is on his way to the top... You will be a bottom dweller you whole life... No one cares if the employees respect them, because the employees respect is worth dog doo doo.... Why would I care if someone that has to listen to me respects me??? I control their life, they can hate me for all I care.. Just shut up, and don't get caught up in this BC bullcrap, because all these tough guys on here answer to a high school student at work....
Boy for a guy who claims he has an I.Q. in the top four percent I'am seeing alot of spelling errors.OH and by the way not a new hire I've been here for 10 years and 5 of them as the steward. I love guys like you and have put 2 of them in the hospital with cheast pains and 1 got fired for forgery I throughly enjoy guys like you especially p/t scum that live in there moms basement.

22.34life

did you not write this post.you clearly say if i had to answer to a kid that has more potential you would be embarrassed.

brett636

why you getting so defensive? i dont get a kick out of nothing you just said or what i said. Its a job that i expect to be done. come in and come out. im not asking more of you than the job requirements. yea 10yrs from now IF i decide to still be a p/t Which unfortunately for you i wont but by that time you''ll def see the potential i have in making lazy employees life's miserable. UPS is not a lounge. where you can chit chat and waste time which at that makes internal customers packages a potential service failure due to lack of work. So remember its because of customers me and you have a job to begin with. And what makes you think you''ll be doing me a favor if you did your job or not? I do my job regardless and so should you. As matterfact its embarrassing HAVING someone alot younger then you telling you what your job is. What a shame having 15+ yrs in the company and acting like you dont know what the job is. and well.. if you find my posts annoying then i think you should start reading other post. Because quite frankly im getting annoyed by your replies.

AHHHHHHHH paragraphs man, PARAGRAPHS!!

UPSSOCKS

Boy for a guy who claims he has an I.Q. in the top four percent I'am seeing alot of spelling errors.OH and by the way not a new hire I've been here for 10 years and 5 of them as the steward. I love guys like you and have put 2 of them in the hospital with cheast pains and 1 got fired for forgery I throughly enjoy guys like you especially p/t scum that live in there moms basement.

BS, it's pretty sad when you have to pretene to be a steward... I am glad you love guys like me.. I just thought you loved guys... 10 years and your still part time?? No ambition? Can't drive a stick? What's the problem?

UPSSOCKS

Keep that attitude Socks. One of these days your crew is going to wise up and realize they really run the show and stick all of your numbers right into the toilet. Then it's OUT THE DOOR for you!

I'm almost out the door! I don't have time to wait for some day. I need someone to to try something like that now....