Xmas Goodies cost Feeder Driver his job

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
The dollar store sells marijuana and pregnancy tests.... See people buying them all the time there...now I'm not sure how accurate they are but I'm just throwing that out there...
dollar store??

probably crap.

we do buy doggie poop bags, reading glasses, dinty moore beef stew, and a bunch of other stuff there. But i wouldn't trust those test kits, haha

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
dollar store??

probably crap.

we do buy doggie poop bags, reading glasses, dinty moore beef stew, and a bunch of other stuff there. But i wouldn't trust those test kits, haha
I go there to buy snacks before going to the movies.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
dollar store??

probably crap.

I think some chains like dollar general have better stuff... We get cloths hangers, birthday cards, and tooth brushes and toothpaste there... Nothing else.

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
Is the in and out always busy??? Insane..
always busy. inquired about buying a franchise but they are family owned. the daughter is a billionaire.

it's the only fast food burger that doesn't upset my stomach. everything is fresh and top of the line. we found their sauce recipe online and make our own at home.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
always busy. inquired about buying a franchise but they are family owned. the daughter is a billionaire.

it's the only fast food burger that doesn't upset my stomach. everything is fresh and top of the line. we found their sauce recipe online and make our own at home.
Is it true that they build new restaurants slow and they need to be less than a day from a distribution center in order to keep everything fresh??

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
Is it true that they build new restaurants slow and they need to be less than a day from a distribution center in order to keep everything fresh??
not sure bout that. my sister is getting married next month in Mass. and might come out. sure miss the grinders. they don't make good grinders out in here in Cali.

grew up in mass.

brett636

We have had a couple drivers fail the random drug test, and as far as I know it was MJ that was discovered in their systems. In nearly every case those drivers were given the opportunity to go through rehab, and got their jobs back. Is there no such recourse for this driver?

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

We have had a couple drivers fail the random drug test, and as far as I know it was MJ that was discovered in their systems. In nearly every case those drivers were given the opportunity to go through rehab, and got their jobs back. Is there no such recourse for this driver?

Yes-----he can hire a lawyer and go after the homeowner who failed to tell him what was in the brownies.