Yearly ride along observation with sup

FilingBluesFL

That's the key. As long as they maintain the same OA during an OJS and management can't find too much wrong, they are fine.

Brought my on-road back after 9:30pm... He was a sad little boy.

I never really had any problems with any supervisors until this ball buster showed up, thinking he's gonna "clean things up."
-----------------------------------------------------------

When we had our Orion rides going on, one of our guys took about 15 minutes of his lunch during the day.

On the way in, he stopped at his house. Orion dude says, "um, what happens now?"

"I'm going inside my house. You do whatever you want, but you're not coming with me." and left the dude sitting in the truck for 45 minutes LOL

superballs63

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Kinda hard to defend that in the office. SHAME on the driver who does that. That's almost 30 more stops in a regular day. If your out there screwing them they'll know.

They might know, but if you're working 100% by the methods and have no injuries/accidentz they really can't do anything about it

superballs63

Well-Known Troll
Troll
If the difference were less than 2 SPORH I would agree with you but beyond that it becomes obvious that the driver is not maintaining his demonstrated performance level.

I used to do it all the time. One say I could burn through 200 stops in 8 hours. The next day the same 200 would take almost 12.

Never heard a peep

VDUBINIT

My sporh fluctuates 4-6 on any given day. I have a rural beggining that could be 2-4 stops but might be 8-12 stops.

When I have the 8-12 I'm starting the route an hour later , break off for air and bulk.

I'll have 25-30 done bye 12-1230 and instead of running thru walls to catch up I just go to lunch and remind myself that this job is a marathon and not a sprint!