Yet Another Corporation Goes “Woke”

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus

Can I just get some M&Ms without a social justice message? Is that too much to ask? SMH.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus

Harry’s Razor Company has gone woke. They’ve canceled advertising with the Daily Wire because the Daily Wire believes in the concept of biological sex, and Harry's denounced that belief as, quote, ‘inexcusable.’

The founder of the Daily Wire has created a new razor for the “nonwoke” man. This commercial is funny.

floridays

Harry’s Razor Company has gone woke. They’ve canceled advertising with the Daily Wire because the Daily Wire believes in the concept of biological sex, and Harry's denounced that belief as, quote, ‘inexcusable.’

The founder of the Daily Wire has created a new razor for the “nonwoke” man. This commercial is funny.

I saw that a couple of days ago.
Hilarious.
Bravo!

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
1648412703014.png

rickyb

Y were u against kapernick, but in favor of some other athlete w a political message?

U have no principles

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Y were u against kapernick, but in favor of some other athlete w a political message?

U have no principles
WTH does that have to do with this? Are you totally unable to ever stay on subject? That’s very sad, if so.

In answer to your question though, I was against Kapernick protesting while at work, when he was being paid to entertain the masses. What other athlete’s political message are you talking about?

rickyb

Can I just get some M&Ms without a social justice message? Is that too much to ask? SMH.
2 reasons corporations and athletes care about politics and economics:

-they see things are getting worse

-they risk losing everything in a revolution, so lets pass reforms instead and only lose a little

rickyb

WTH does that have to do with this? Are you totally unable to ever stay on subject? That’s very sad, if so.

In answer to your question though, I was against Kapernick protesting while at work, when he was being paid to entertain the masses. What other athlete’s political message are you talking about?
That olympic guy u posted

Hes being paid to play football and sometimes it gets political

dont get ur weiner in a knot

rod

Retired 22 years

I hope they make a billion dollars the first week.