Yet Another Corporation Goes “Woke”

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
disney coming to terms with their own homophobia.

they are teaching kids its okay to be gay if you want to. theyre normalizing it
It’s an agenda to make it seem like it’s more mainstream than it is. It’s 10% of the population so why act like it’s normal? Trans freaks make up less than 1 tenth of 1%.

rickyb

It’s an agenda to make it seem like it’s more mainstream than it is. It’s 10% of the population so why act like it’s normal? Trans freaks make up less than 1 tenth of 1%.
no theyre teaching kids its okay if thats how you feel. you dont have to conform.

vantexan

are the gays having sex in disney movies?

why is it not okay for gays to kiss in disney movies but ok for the straights?

i doubt gays are free anymore than minorities are.
What does that have to do with a bill that prohibits discussing sexuality with small children at school?

rickyb

Little kids aren't mature enough to know how they feel. It's why parents feel obligated to protect them from people who want to influence kids to think a certain way about sexuality.
so ban all kissing in disney movies?

were they having sex in the disney movie?

rickyb

Little kids aren't mature enough to know how they feel. It's why parents feel obligated to protect them from people who want to influence kids to think a certain way about sexuality.
btw should we ban murder in disney movies?

scar pushed mufassa off a cliff

vantexan

seriously what are the gays currently doing in disney movies? a hug, or a kiss?

whats with the double standard of censorship where violence okay pg13 or R rating, but sex needs to be censored?
I haven't watched Disney movies in years but they are hardly Martin Scorsese movies. The question is why do you so badly want little kids to see sexual situations in movies?