Yet another Unvaccinated, Vocal Antivaxxer croaks from COVID

wilberforce15

Non believers gonna be non believers.
No, actually, I think you'll find the non-believers much more open to weighing all sides than the sheep believers. Most who are 'hesitant' against this vaccine are perfectly fine with plenty of other vaccines. That is evidence of thought and the ability to be persuaded.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
No, actually, I think you'll find the non-believers much more open to weighing all sides than the sheep believers. Most who are 'hesitant' against this vaccine are perfectly fine with plenty of other vaccines. That is evidence of thought and the ability to be persuaded.
Do you take the flu shot?

wilberforce15

Do you take the flu shot?
Nope. It doesn't prevent transmission or likelihood of illness or death. Those stats have been cooked for years, in the same way this one is.

I'm fully vaccinated and updated on all kinds of things, and get fresh ones for travel abroad for real diseases. I've gotten rabies and tetanus shots in the past year, and a lot of others.

BrownFlush

Nope. It doesn't prevent transmission or likelihood of illness or death. Those stats have been cooked for years, in the same way this one is.

I'm fully vaccinated and updated on all kinds of things, and get fresh ones for travel abroad for real diseases. I've gotten rabies and tetanus shots in the past year, and a lot of others.
Shocker.
Don’t give yourself too much credit. It makes you look bad .
Rabies? You bite a dog?

wilberforce15

Shocker.
Don’t give yourself too much credit. It makes you look bad .
Rabies? You bite a dog?
Literally the only vaccines that exist that I haven't taken are for flu, China-flu and the regular.

Somehow that makes me look bad? They're the only ones that don't work at all. That's not my fault.

I get rabies and tetanus shots because I live a very active life and I'm a man. That means I get injuries and I'm around wild animals. I've been bitten, and it can happen again.

Re-Raise

Literally the only vaccines that exist that I haven't taken are for flu, China-flu and the regular.

Somehow that makes me look bad? They're the only ones that don't work at all. That's not my fault.

I get rabies and tetanus shots because I live a very active life and I'm a man. That means I get injuries and I'm around wild animals. I've been bitten, and it can happen again.
Lol! Are you a veterinarian?

newfie

The snake oil has some really good stats.
i got two shots . did not boost. got covid last week.
the liberal argument is either the two shots helped me keep me from dying from it.
and or not having the booster is the reason i caught it.
its a hell of a straddle but the kind of BS being peddled to us.

either scenario does not warrant people losing thier jobs who choose not getting it.

BrownFlush

Somehow that makes me look bad?
Not taking the shots has nothing to do with you looking bad.
What you say about the the shots and those that choose to take them is what makes you look bad.

Last edited:

BrownFlush

i got two shots . did not boost. got covid last week.
the liberal argument is either the two shots helped me keep me from dying from it.
and or not having the booster is the reason i caught it.
its a hell of a straddle but the kind of BS being peddled to us.

either scenario does not warrant people losing thier jobs who choose not getting it.
I've always agreed with choice. Mandating the Covid shot at this point is unconstitutional.

Would you have gotten Covid if you had gotten the booster? Would you be dead from Covid if you had not gotten the two shots? Was your symptoms milder because you got the 2 shots?
Did they peddle you something you should have taken? Who knows. It's not a liberal or conservative argument . The shot has been made political. It's not a political decision.
Choice. We all get to make them and we all get to live and die with 'em.

Last edited:

Sportello

1641756972722.png

wilberforce15

Not taking the shots has nothing to do with you looking bad.
What you say about the the shots and those that choose to take them is what makes you look bad.
It's awesome that you're not concerned at all with why someone might have my take on the flu shot. You know that close mindedness from sheep I talked about? That's you.

Anti-vaxxers read two sides. Provaxxers read one

BrownFlush

It's awesome that you're not concerned at all with why someone might have my take on the flu shot. You know that close mindedness from sheep I talked about? That's you.

Anti-vaxxers read two sides. Provaxxers read one
You squeal like a hit dog. Good thing you had a rabies shot.
Weak response from a weak mind.