YOU ALL LOOK LIKE SCRAGGY HOMELESS EX-CON NO ACCOUNTS!!!

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
70379164-98D9-4F03-AAF4-9F52DBF79D8F.gif

PreTrippin’

Getting drunk and falling down
The only reason shaving was ever considered a cultural norm is because not everyone can grow a good beard, but everyone can shave. Forcing men to shave is not a higher standard, it brings everyone to the same, low, standard. It's one of the first signs that communist thought had started creeping in to the United States.
This is an interesting subject. Shaving started in Egypt as a way to make people look androgynous like their gods. It was a requirement to see pharaoh or to worship at a temple. Fast forward and we have Alexander the Great and King Gillette pushing shaving on the masses for their own very different reasons. Nothing in history gives a good reason to shave our natural hair off our faces. That’s why I let it fly and have the best beard in all of Arizona.

floridays

Where is the pride?
You all should be ashamed of yourselves.

Tats, nose rings, lip rings, ear rings, scraggy beards and hair, shirt tails hanging out, dirty uniforms and shoes.......

a couple years from now the company will allow drinking and drugs just to fill the ranks.

Looking like this affects your self esteem. Your life will suffer in the long term.

Keep clean.
Uniforms clean and pressed
Have some pride in your job.

Just because what's her name and the company doesnt give a flying friend anymore doesnt mean you have to lower yourself
to THEIR low standards.

Champions in life set their own high standards and always strive to exceed them.
I think you have earned these
Long ago you told me not to apologize for playing this, for what I assumed "out of season" God Bless you Dan
And it seems you like winners