YOU ALL LOOK LIKE SCRAGGY HOMELESS EX-CON NO ACCOUNTS!!!

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
I’m glad I’m finished next week.
I'm glad I'm retired also because of this downward trend in standards. However, you will always want to have pride in your former workplace. I had high standards and will always have pride in that.

Hopefully this is only a temporary situation. We need a general at the top , not a weak sister.

What'dyabringmetoday???

I'm glad I'm retired also because of this downward trend in standards. However, you will always want to have pride in your former workplace. I had high standards and will always have pride in that.

Hopefully this is only a temporary situation. We need a general at the top , not a weak sister.
So what company did you actually retire from?

Shift Inhibit

He who laughs last didn't get it.
UPS. call my hub big man and ask if a Frank C. worked in feeder. was in Sparks from 1999-2015 .
1-800-334-6261 ( ask for Nick, Anthony , or Phil .)

I have been out 6 years so the new dispatchers don't know me.
I called . They said they don’t know you. Per Anthony. But he did say they had a Frank who delivered their local parts for the mechanics through quicksilver delivery .

over9five

Staff member
Saw a guy at the Chema fuel pumps this morning. SERIOUSLY, I thought he was a frikken gypsy. White rental tractor, camo hat, green coat, beard...

TarAndFeathers

Methodically disorganized
Pre load aren’t our future, though. 90% of them will never aim for higher than a hub rat.
I work the preload I always show up with pressed browns and clean shaven, the standards may be lower these days, but that just makes it easier for yours to be higher, of course whatever works for the individual, but for me? Keep it sharp, as the company should be.

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
I work the preload I always show up with pressed browns and clean shaven, the standards may be lower these days, but that just makes it easier for yours to be higher, of course whatever works for the individual, but for me? Keep it sharp, as the company should be.
You’ll be a supervisor soon kiddo

RPCDs are rough and tough like leather.

YOULL NEVER BE A RPCD!!
🧔✊

🧔✊