YOU ALL LOOK LIKE SCRAGGY HOMELESS EX-CON NO ACCOUNTS!!!

Re-Raise

I think a lot of us older guys get irritated by the beards and long hair because we were all made to have the clean cut look , shined shoes , hair cuts , neat mustache , pressed uniforms and black or brown polishable shoes , now they don't care how you look , just show up , Christ , I was pulled into office one time for not having a belt !
I think it gets to some of us because we had to comply with policy , the me generation does as they please , man buns and all. Jeezuz H Christ we look like cab drivers
It just sort of shows how little the company cares now. Pretty much about everything.

We have people delivering in street clothes in their cars and we just drop stuff in businesses without a signature now.

It won’t be long until the trucks are equipped with a catapult that just throws the packages in the general direction of the house as we drive by.

Predictionally helping

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
It just sort of shows how little the company cares now. Pretty much about everything.

We have people delivering in street clothes in their cars and we just drop stuff in businesses without a signature now.

It won’t be long until the trucks are equipped with a catapult that just throws the packages in the general direction of the house as we drive by.

Predictionslly helping
Catapults are already being designed

Please explain what this quote means. I obviously was not able to figure it out to your satisfaction.
Slow it down and think of it like this:

Have you ever pissed anyone off?
Yes.

I have experienced situations where individuals have expressed anger towards me.
I hope so.
Have you ever pissed anyone off?
Of course.

Linguistically helping.

Shift Inhibit

He who laughs last didn't get it.
This is an interesting subject. Shaving started in Egypt as a way to make people look androgynous like their gods. It was a requirement to see pharaoh or to worship at a temple. Fast forward and we have Alexander the Great and King Gillette pushing shaving on the masses for their own very different reasons. Nothing in history gives a good reason to shave our natural hair off our faces. That’s why I let it fly and have the best beard in all of Arizona.
Ancient Egyptian men and women shaved their heads and bodies to avoid issues with lice, as well as to help relieve the heat of the climate. Priests were required to keep their entire bodies clean-shaven, including eyebrows and lashes, in order to avoid lice and other forms of uncleanliness.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Ancient Egyptian men and women shaved their heads and bodies to avoid issues with lice, as well as to help relieve the heat of the climate. Priests were required to keep their entire bodies clean-shaven, including eyebrows and lashes, in order to avoid lice and other forms of uncleanliness.
Sounds very gay

Integrity

Binge Poster
I thought I just did.

I interpret it as he was replying to your statement, and answering your question in one sentence; a conjunct created by the use of a comma.
So you area in agreement with my previous interpretation of his reply and answer.

Thank you.

Maybe he will get something from this.

I hope so.

So you area in agreement with my previous interpretation of his reply and answer.

Thank you.

Maybe he will get something from this.

I hope so.
No, I am not in agreement. This is why I attempted to assist you in understanding his post. I'm sorry I could not be of better assistance.

Enjoy your Sunday, good sir.

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
If you guys just stood up for yourselves, there's a lot of messes this "me first" generation wouldn't have to fight to fix. But we're fixing them, one by one. You're welcome.
We stood up enough for ourselves that UPS didn't take control of our pensions , they added more full time jobs , and your making 40.$ an hr to deliver cardboard in an automatic truck with power steering , better ventilation and a step that's not 20" inches from the ground !!

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
We stood up enough for ourselves that UPS didn't take control of our pensions , they added more full time jobs , and your making 40.$ an hr to deliver cardboard in an automatic truck with power steering , better ventilation and a step that's not 20" inches from the ground !!

And we won the beard wars for you. :wink2: