You May Be a UPS Driver If

helenofcalifornia

You might be a UPSer if you see brown clothes at the store, you note that they are not UPS brown.

You might be a UPSer if at a party on the weekend where there are fellow UPSers, you talk about your stops you had on Friday.

Last edited:

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
Just looked out into the driveway and both cars are backed in.............My bicycle is even facing the garage door for quick exit, LOL, but not kidding.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I also just looked out and noticed my truck is the only vehicle backed in to a parking spot here in my condo complex. I also do not have any brown in my wardrobe.

barnyard

KTM rider
you are at a party and someone introduces themselves and you know their work and home address.

TB

Last edited:

JimJimmyJames

Big Time Feeder Driver
Some drivers want to bid into an easier inside FT job: Porter

In our district, the porter position is as much a coveted position as is a clerk position. So I used to joke with my customers that I worked for a company were you actually wanted to be a janitor as your ultimate career goal.

To think of it, maybe that is not as much funny as it is sad :surprised:.

wyobill

You can't talk to anyone for over a minute without turning and starting to walk away

That depends on what she looks like:happy2:

W

westsideworma

If you have to load the shopping cart while food shopping cuz' you're afraid your wife will blow it out by not packin' it tight!!

you know i caught myself arranging my cart one day for a more secure fit and was like :censored2::censored2::censored2:!?!??! when I realized I was doing it. Damn this place...haha

BigBrownSanta

you know i caught myself arranging my cart one day for a more secure fit and was like :censored2::censored2::censored2:!?!??! when I realized I was doing it. Damn this place...haha

That's not neccesarily a bad thing if you ever have to move. You can rent the smallest truck and pack the heII out of it and only make one trip.

The Brown Santa

Ping Pong Ball
You don't unbuckle the seatbelt in your personal vehicle until completely stopped, thanx to Telematix.....

You get in your personal vehicle after work, and your left foot automatically goes for the clutch.....

You may be a UPS Driver if:

Your keys go straight onto a finger after turning off your ignition.

You have the infamous left side is darker than your right farmer's tan.:grrr:

You can tell how hard you worked by the darkness of the water or your snot in the shower.

Your wife calls you for shortcuts when she is stuck in traffic or running late.

old levi's

blank space
Has any one else done this: It's Saturday and you are running errands. At a large store parking lot (Lowe,s) as you are leaving, you absentmindedly approach the passenger side of your personal truck/car ready to mount the steps. Really embarrassing. Hope it's not just me.

longlunchguy

Runnin on Empty
Has any one else done this: It's Saturday and you are running errands. At a large store parking lot (Lowe,s) as you are leaving, you absentmindedly approach the passenger side of your personal truck/car ready to mount the steps. Really embarrassing. Hope it's not just me.
It's not:angry: