You May Be a UPS Driver If

John19841

I'll be honest here... I've fell victim to the put your keys in right shirt pocket but the pocket isn't there and the keys fall to the ground syndrome quite a few times. I always put the keys in my shirt pocket while working.

Also...I do not wear my seatbelt in my personal vehicle. (And I do NOT want to hear about it) I do however wear the seatbelt religiously while working. I'm noticing more and more know when I get in the car my right arm goes over and grabs the seatbelt. Few times now I haven't even noticed I was wearing it until half way home.

That about it for me concerning work reflecting on my personal life. My fiance tells me it's unfortunate that the way I drive the package car has not spilled over into the way I drive my personal vehicle. I like to believe I'm one of the few who can succesfully be the safest, do everything right driver on the road while working. When I'm off work however, that's a different story :devil3:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&item=140271281176

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
I hate it when I am shopping on my own time and I instictively grab for my pen in my left pocket, and it looks like Im touching myself.:sad-very:

rod

Retired 22 years
I hate it when I am shopping on my own time and I instictively grab for my pen in my left pocket, and it looks like Im touching myself.:sad-very:

contrary to popular belief you will not go to hell or go blind from touching yourself--------there sure would be a lot of blind people out there if this were true:wink2:

Catatonic

Nine Lives
contrary to popular belief you will not go to hell or go blind from touching yourself--------there sure would be a lot of blind people out there if this were true:wink2:

My father was blind and he joked that was why he went blind. :happy-very: Got my sense of humor from him.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
I know Im still 20/20 with spectacles. But them darn bifocals make it hard to see........................

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
I'll be honest here... I've fell victim to the put your keys in right shirt pocket but the pocket isn't there and the keys fall to the ground syndrome quite a few times. I always put the keys in my shirt pocket while working.

Also...I do not wear my seatbelt in my personal vehicle. (And I do NOT want to hear about it) I do however wear the seatbelt religiously while working. I'm noticing more and more know when I get in the car my right arm goes over and grabs the seatbelt. Few times now I haven't even noticed I was wearing it until half way home.

That about it for me concerning work reflecting on my personal life. My fiance tells me it's unfortunate that the way I drive the package car has not spilled over into the way I drive my personal vehicle. I like to believe I'm one of the few who can succesfully be the safest, do everything right driver on the road while working. When I'm off work however, that's a different story :devil3:

Sorry, couldn't help myself. If I were you, I wouldn't be worried about my driving either, I'd be worried about the other guy. Sorry man, it's the father in me. Now go to the corner!!!:happy2:

rod

Retired 22 years
If your so brain-washed that you call a truck a car---you may be a UPS driver-----------I take that back-- you ARE a UPS driver

Something that drives my wife nuts is when Im driving with the family, I make the turns very slow, she tells me that im not driving the brown and and to worry about boxes falling down.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Your fiance sounds like a keeper. There should be absolutely no difference between your at work driving and your personal driving; in fact, your personal driving should actually improve as a result of your training.

How would you feel if your fiance had to come down to the hospital to either wait for you to come out of surgery or, God forbid, identify your body simply because you chose not to wear your seatblet.

mattwtrs

Retired Senior Member
You start to wonder what the big deal is about QVC and HSN and why do those ladies spend so much money on that stuff.

Bugman; They love the UPS driver and how many are waiting at the door when you pull up? Those ladies probably don't have any close relatives and your the only visitor she has.

Re-Raise

If you can pick up a package covered with orientation arrows, has fragile written in red marker all over the package.. and Please Handle With Care written on every side...

And you can say in all honesty you never saw any of it ..