You want to return what?

upschuck

Anything that passes through WorldPort, or a hub's unload gets dimwt charged(if needed) with their dimensional "scales". That is what my TSG person said.

superballs63

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Oh I know not call tags but why would cust put label showing two diff states! And which label did driver scan?

Scan the label of the heavier one :D

I used to love leaving 2 labels on a box, especially when it was a delivery AND then a return label. People would get hella pissed when you would bring them their outbound stuff back. Just chuckle and walk away

dezguy

Anytime a person hands you a box with a Post Office Label on it.
"UPS delivered it to me, and you have to return it, see right here? It says UPS"
"Sorry, but that is USPS which means it has to go the Post Office"
Kinda funny how they stare at the label and cannot comprehend the fact USPS is the Post Office!
I get this all the time. Usually it's Canada Post but I've gotten USPS too. The typical response I get when I tell them I can't take it is "well you guys delivered it, why wouldn't you take it back?"

Not up to me who the customer chooses to ship returns back to them.

BrownTexas

I constantly have to remind people "it's simple. Just put your return label over the original shipping label." Yet they still find ways to screw it up. Or spend time using a black marker to mark out the old label.

TooTechie

Geek in Brown
I had a guy try to return a fully assembled desk. When i told him no it needed to be in a box he went inside and shut the electronic driveway gate locking me and my helper inside his yard.
I would have called the police. You could also due the person civilly and win for depriving you of your freedom to leave.

Code 82 Approved

Titanium Plus+ Level Member with benefits!
And Tuesday and Wednesday all with NR written on them

Same thing I did when amazon sent me pick up a recliner that also had no box.

My first year I did pick up a recliner with no box. Stuck the call tag right on the fake leather and drove away. Most comfortable lunch break since. Oh, and boy oh boy was the guy in QA livid.

Ms.PacMan

Anytime a person hands you a box with a Post Office Label on it.
"UPS delivered it to me, and you have to return it, see right here? It says UPS"
"Sorry, but that is USPS which means it has to go the Post Office"
Kinda funny how they stare at the label and cannot comprehend the fact USPS is the Post Office!
I had a stupid woman at a Drs office argue and argue with me because the office mgr had put a post it on the box that said UPS. As she was holding it I crossed off UPS on the post it with my pen and wrote USPS and left. I thought for sure I'd get a complaint.

Also gotta love the "I pay your salary" folks who think we are the USPS.

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
Twice I've had 2 call tags from Amazon for the same stop. Different return addresses. 2 boxes on the porch with no indication of which one goes where. Hope I guessed right.