You won't pay $90, $9 , $.09

Inthegame

Brother I choose to stay living my life
I'd rather show up for work 4 days.
Have fun, start trouble
have off 3 days
Keep chasing the carrot rooster head
I don't need it. YOU obviously DO
You are the type that stays 40 years and dies in your sleep. The misses enjoys all the hours you put in. Mr fixit man will be making a trip soon to "change the light bulbs"
You are a lowly slave to the IBT
you are a slave to UPS
FACT
And you have such a robust life away from work chasing IBT officials with cameras during your off days. That's living the high life, not.

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
Brother I choose to stay living my life
I'd rather show up for work 4 days.
Have fun, start trouble
have off 3 days
Keep chasing the carrot rooster head
I don't need it. YOU obviously DO
You are the type that stays 40 years and dies in your sleep. The misses enjoys all the hours you put in. Mr fixit man will be making a trip soon to "change the light bulbs"
You are a lowly slave to the IBT
you are a slave to UPS
FACT
You obviously never reproduced. I provide beyond my means so my children get a head start. I can tell how your childhood and upbringing was based on your minimalist ideology. But it's ok, I understand your want to halt your family history. Everything comes down to choices. You chose minimalist, I chose maximalist. You'll retire and then die in a section 8 housing half way house. I'll retire and die in my 2500 square foot home on the water that has 6 more years of payments left. Or maybe I'll die on my boat? At least my kids can benefit from my maxed out 401k, my roth and their 529's. Remember, your only a slave to UPS if you allow them to be your controller. What I do find ironic is that with all of your minimalistic mindset and ideals, you sure as hell need that slave UPS controlled healthcare.

BrownMonk

Old fart Package Car Driver
It certainly did not fail.
I delayed Teamcare
I am the reason c6 enhanced was born
I got the facts rooster head.
Guess what?
TODAY IS MY FRIDAY !!
Enjoy 2 more days of slaving it.
I hope you have a ton of over 70s and a bunch of call tags
Fact

You are dellusional. So, they didn't have the C6 Plan until you made them? Are you frickin crazy?

anHOURover

Another question I have for @anHOURover is, why can't you find a single person on here to validate your claims of lunacy?
Brother I have a lot of fans.
Most are afraid to go against the grain.
I admit that I'm against the grain
When your union sells you out it's game over
I will go to ANY extreme to expose them
I PROMISE YOU I WILL KEEP IT UP
FACT

wide load

FACT
Would you even kill your dog for sympathy? National enquirer has "fans" too.

wide load

FACT
I haven't seen anyone step up and say "listen to DC, he knows what he's talking about." Not one! You're doing a great job trying to help UPS. Take that email and wipe your coolie with it.

anHOURover

I haven't seen anyone step up and say "listen to DC, he knows what he's talking about." Not one! You're doing a great job trying to help UPS. Take that email and wipe your coolie with it.

HOW CAN YOU ATTRACT NEW MEMBERS WHEN YOU ARE SELLING OUT THE ONES YOU ALREADY HAVE ?
FACT

LeadBelly

Banned
IMG_6901.PNG

LeadBelly

Banned
You obviously never reproduced. I provide beyond my means so my children get a head start. I can tell how your childhood and upbringing was based on your minimalist ideology. But it's ok, I understand your want to halt your family history. Everything comes down to choices. You chose minimalist, I chose maximalist. You'll retire and then die in a section 8 housing half way house. I'll retire and die in my 2500 square foot home on the water that has 6 more years of payments left. Or maybe I'll die on my boat? At least my kids can benefit from my maxed out 401k, my roth and their 529's. Remember, your only a slave to UPS if you allow them to be your controller. What I do find ironic is that with all of your minimalistic mindset and ideals, you sure as hell need that slave UPS controlled healthcare.
Damn, this post is so spot on.