You won't pay $90, $9 , $.09

anHOURover

I'm actually pledgingsupport for you. I know you are severely damaged and I'm trying to get help. There's no doubt you lick windows so I'm just stating the facts.
The DOG AND PONY SHOW is coming to a union hall near you !The Boston bully and Kenny YouTuber are about to guilt the road !
Come and get your concessions !
FACT

Attachments

• IMG_2994.PNG
    IMG_2994.PNG
    410.4 KB · Views: 210

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
The DOG AND PONY SHOW is coming to a union hall near you !The Boston bully and Kenny YouTuber are about to guilt the road !
Come and get your concessions !
FACT
Notice that conspiracy theorists speak a language different than the norm? When you spend all that time alone, dementia will set in. I think you may be in the beginning stage. You forget who posts what, who says what. You misquote our leaders leading us to believe they all say the same thing. Hell, you even talk to a dog that isn't there. It's not too late. I'm sure there are so female conspiracy theorist out there.

You'll be shredding ass in no time. Dump the poison man.

anHOURover

Notice that conspiracy theorists speak a language different than the norm? When you spend all that time alone, dementia will set in. I think you may be in the beginning stage. You forget who posts what, who says what. You misquote our leaders leading us to believe they all say the same thing. Hell, you even talk to a dog that isn't there. It's not too late. I'm sure there are so female conspiracy theorist out there.

You'll be shredding ass in no time. Dump the poison man.
Brother I have a simple question
Do I have pictures of the Boston bully bully and Kenny YouTuber on tour with the dog and pony show?
We been down this road before. I'd hate to provide pictures again
WAS IT PROVED THAT THE DOG AND PONY SHOW PRODUCED LUES AND CONCESSIONS ?
Tell the truth and I'll disappear.
1 TIME DEAL HERE.

TRUE = you
Are right. The dog and pony show contained lies and concessions

False= everything the dog and pony show said was true and no concessions

YOUR PICK BROTHER

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
Brother I have a simple question
Do I have pictures of the Boston bully bully and Kenny YouTuber on tour with the dog and pony show?
We been down this road before. I'd hate to provide pictures again
WAS IT PROVED THAT THE DOG AND PONY SHOW PRODUCED LUES AND CONCESSIONS ?
Tell the truth and I'll disappear.
1 TIME DEAL HERE.

TRUE = you
Are right. The dog and pony show contained lies and concessions

False= everything the dog and pony show said was true and no concessions

YOUR PICK BROTHER
Prove it to me. A picture of someone means nothing.