your fantasy tactic against Russia.

Here’s what I’m seeing with this nonsense looks to me, predictably, that MSM is gonna be trying to drum up support for Ukraine as if any American should care. As usual like with any other of their stories we don’t even know that they’re telling the truth. The regime aka Biden and his handlers which is illegitimate and detested of course needs a foreign distraction that’s the reason for this game. And Covid is about to never be mentioned again probably as soon as the beginning of March this is the new phony crisis

One thing I can say about this for sure is that whatever the mainstream media and Biden administrations position is on this there’s gonna be no support for any of it. It’s nothing but a damn distraction from our country being rolled off a cliff. Our military is a shell of what it used to be. I don’t even think we’d be able to intervene if we had to. With people like General milley? God it makes me wanna vomit

newfie

The maximum pain would be turning it into an atrocity and destroying whatever the russians hope to gain. Make it meaningless for Putin and let him face the political ramifications for the botched slaughter he ordered.

I think it’s the only reason China doesn’t just take Taiwan, they are going to make sure it’s egg on the face of anyone who tries it.
you may be right . my thought is you never fight them on their terms

newfie

So what do you wanna do pal you tell me. Your gonna go and fight the Russians on a suicide mission for the demented pedophile in chief? God bless.

Or maybe they could send the college boys who think they’re girls? Them ruskis might be pretty intimidated by that
go back and read my post. has nothing to do with fighting for bumbles

I think the left and their media puppets have correctly come to the conclusion that if push came to shove the conservatives would align with the Russians over their sick woke ideology and then get rid of them and their agenda once and for all. And now they can’t sleep!

newfie

I think the left and their media puppets have correctly come to the conclusion that if push came to shove the conservatives would align with the Russians over their sick woke ideology and then get rid of them and their agenda once and for all. And now they can’t sleep!
Write this down and repeat it everytime a new president is in office.

"the party of war is in office now."

newfie

This whole thing is just another media farce. They’re incapable of telling the truth. We have no idea what’s really going on half a world away quite frankly
one country is invading another country without any provocation.
that country previously took three other countries the same way claiming they are rejoining with russians.

The countries that should be objecting are not doing :censored2: because they are whores for that one countries oil.
they sold their ass to Russia for oil and now all they can do is speak some nonsense to show their concern.

So chances are at some point there will be another world war in Europe because diplomacy is in reality nothing more
than a delaying action for tryants and despots

so I agree with your indirect comment that Trump should not have been complimentary of Putins tactics because of the optics but Trump does not speak for conservatives. In fact if you look at Trump objectively he is more libertarian than conservative.

the way to prevent this type of agression is unfortunately through a show of strength. You move carrier battle groups in the area
you move missles and heavy armor in the area . and then you lie to Putin and tell him dont blink or you'll kick his ass.

and then you pray the :censored2: pisses his pants and backs off.

war me now or war me later. there will be another war in europe with russia because of the weakness all show today.

vantexan

that country previously took three other countries the same way claiming they are rejoining with russians.

The countries that should be objecting are not doing :censored2: because they are whores for that one countries oil.
they sold their ass to Russia for oil and now all they can do is speak some nonsense to show their concern.

So chances are at some point there will be another world war in Europe because diplomacy is in reality nothing more

so I agree with your indirect comment that Trump should not have been complimentary of Putins tactics because of the optics but Trump does not speak for conservatives. In fact if you look at Trump objectively he is more libertarian than conservative.

the way to prevent this type of agression is unfortunately through a show of strength. You move carrier battle groups in the area
you move missles and heavy armor in the area . and then you lie to Putin and tell him dont blink or you'll kick his ass.

war me now or war me later. there will be another war in europe with russia because of the weakness all show today.
Makes me like Poland more and more. They prefer to burn coal than buy gas from Russia. But I don't think Putin has the economy that would sustain him invading NATO countries.

El Correcto

god is dead

if only we had like a police force controlled by the American people that could enforce our will on evil actors in the world like the taliban, the neo-Soviets and China…

Hmmmmm we can’t do that though because “ENDLESSSSSSS WARRREASSSASSS AND MILITAAARRRY INDUSSSDTRIAL COMPLEZZZZZ”. Volunteer military KIA defeeeeend soldier life

El Correcto

god is dead
What happened to all that talk of Russian soldiers going back to Moscow in body bags??
I’m sure Biden will get on it right after he finishing fulfilling his promise to cure cancer.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
What happened to all that talk of Russian soldiers going back to Moscow in body bags??
I’m sure Biden will get on it right after he finishing fulfilling his promise to cure cancer.
Putin has a final solution for that.