your fantasy tactic against Russia.

Overpaid Union Thug

A080C0B3-979E-4462-8E16-47C39976E93A.jpeg

newfie

Modern warfare is different.
We aren’t discussing the 1939 Soviets, we discussing a country that has hundreds of fighter planes vs thousands. They stand no chance if they choose to invade Russia, it would be a slaughter for them.
its already a slaughter for them. Inflict the maximum pain on the russians possible.

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
its already a slaughter for them. Inflict the maximum pain on the russians possible.
Ukraine don't have the man power, all they could do is arm everybody, woman and children and fight a total war, make it has messy and brutal has it can be

newfie

Ukraine don't have the man power, all they could do is arm everybody, woman and children and fight a total war, make it has messy and brutal has it can be
thats what they will do. they have a million reserves probably not armed well. Many urkrainians who may have served before either in the Ukrainian army or maybe even the russian army. Russia is swallowing a porcupine.

its the same thing we would do here. if they invaded here i would join the fight though i dont move as well as i did when i was in.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
thats what they will do. they have a million reserves probably not armed well. Many urkrainians who may have served before either in the Ukrainian army or maybe even the russian army. Russia is swallowing a porcupine.

its the same thing we would do here. if they invaded here i would join the fight though i dont move as well as i did when i was in.
The Russians are ruthless, they will kill anyone and everyone.

Overpaid Union Thug

I know people knock are military but I think there is enough people to step up if need be even with all the diversity :censored2:
I don’t know about that anymore man. Diversity is overrated. The racial aspect of “diversity” isn’t really a factor. When it comes down to actual military tasks, whether or not someone approves of another race goes out the window. Everything else such as sexual BS is a distraction in some settings. All of those distractions, along with the slow degradation of our values have neutered our military. Basic training is slowly becoming a cupcake party. While our enemies, and potential enemies, train and condition themselves to fight brutal wars, possibly against us, we are focused on peoples feelings more than the fight. I can assure you we are not ready for the next big war.

Jkloc420

Russia will run through Ukraine, it won't be any resistance, there are already reports of the Ukraine mitary throwing their arms down

Jkloc420

I don’t know about that anymore man. Diversity is overrated. The racial aspect of “diversity” isn’t really a factor. When it comes down to actual military tasks, whether or not someone approves of another race goes out the window. Everything else such as sexual BS is a distraction in some settings. All of those distractions, along with the slow degradation of our values have neutered our military. Basic training is slowly becoming a cupcake party. While our enemies, and potential enemies, train and condition themselves to fight brutal wars, possibly against us, we are focused on peoples feelings more than the fight. I can assure you we are not ready for the next big war.
We were unprepared for a lot of wars, but wars harding you up to reality real fast

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Russia will run through Ukraine, it won't be any resistance, there are already reports of the Ukraine mitary throwing their arms down
There not suicidal. There probably will be some resistance for a while, but the Russkies don’t mess around. They :censored2:ed up the Nazis pretty bad.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Cut off all sources of funds to Russia , starting with their two major pipelines to the West.
Theses exports provide most of their income, so blow up the actual pipelines.
Thus troops will have to be diverted away from fighting to protect these assets.

Jkloc420

Cut off all sources of funds to Russia , starting with their two major pipelines to the West.
Theses exports provide most of their income, so blow up the actual pipelines.
Thus troops will have to be diverted away from fighting to protect these assets.
Europe isn't got to cut Russia from the swift program

trickpony1

If I recall, the Russians invaded Afghanistan and, eventually, were repulsed by third world, cave dwelling, stone throwing, Allah worshipping natives so don't downplay the strength of Ukrainians.

Hopefully helping.

you've been put in charge of the ukranian forces. Russia invades . what is your plan of attack?

after careful consideration with my consultants corona one and two i decide the following.

I expect Russia to try to annex the eastern part of ukraine. I mobilze my army and head to meet them.
miles before i reach their forces I turn north and invade Russia.
I go for the biggest city i can reach quickly blitzkrieg style.
Pedal to the metal let the support units catch me later.
my goal to shows russians who already dont want this war what one looks like on their soil.
Russian is then forced to reposition to defend its homeland.
as their resistance stiffens I then turn south and flank the now seperated invaders in eastern Ukraine.
Let the slaughter begin.

now your turn
Couldn’t care less the American government has no moral high ground anymore against anybody. The real enemy is right here at home and gets worse every day