Your Favorite Quote Or Statement on BrownCafe

upsbeernut

Sometimes i feel like a nut sometimes i dont
N
Someone once called people in the Ivory tower "desk drivers". I think it had to do with someone arguing with Hoax. I always thought that was a neat term and have used it myself a few times.
Never heard that , but will use it for future reference. I, say what I feel in this overcrowded warehouse.

Rainman

Its all good.
I like anytime I've and BB58 go back and forth. They keep it light. Sometimes things get a little too serious here, especially when people can't take a joke.

BigBeef42

Hazmat guy:
"If i was a brownie id eat myself."

Read more: http://www.browncafe.com/community/...oing-ft-and-progression.358242/#ixzz3Gsd66rMA

I'm just a lurker here, found this site when my husband went full time driving and I was trying to find info on what shoes to look for that wouldn't fall apart cuz what we had bought (twice) wasn't cutting it. But this comment made me laugh out loud at my desk, letting my peeps know I was most definitely not working when I was supposed to be.

I made the list baby! Wooooh

Sent using Ink and Canvas

MassWineGuy

Hey guys, I want to set the record a little straighter. I'm not a disgruntled former UPS employee. I was a little disappointed, but I'm still very much gruntled.

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
Hey guys, I want to set the record a little straighter. I'm not a disgruntled former UPS employee. I was a little disappointed, but I'm still very much gruntled.

grun·tled
ˈɡrən(t)ld/
adjective
humorous
adjective: gruntled
  1. pleased, satisfied, and contented.
REALLY????????? Is there something wrong with you. I work here and I'm DISgruntled

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Someone once called people in the Ivory tower "desk drivers". I think it had to do with someone arguing with Hoax. I always thought that was a neat term and have used it myself a few times.
Well I spent most of my time on a PC so ...

Packmule

FedEx and UPS merged. Guess what they called it? :)
Really, the best one liner I ever heard is "welcome to Clarksville."